• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

phd's products at HiveWire 3D

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
And Starweed and FantaStar Iray is out!
Here (link)

MainImage_Starweed_Fantastar.jpg

In all PBR glory!
Requires Lisa's Botanicals Starweed and FantaStar. (Hint: still on sale today, 14Feb.)

Options
Options1-new.jpg
Options2-new.jpg
Options3-new.jpg
Options4-new.jpg
Options5-new.jpg

And artistic renders

Little one.jpg Sunrise.jpg Starling on starweed.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Lovely addon! Yes, Lisa's plants are on sale through Midnight tonight Utah time!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I tested phdubrov's latest product and just wanted to praise the craftsmanship and hard work that went into this set.

It really unleashes some Superfly capabilites for us all without tearing our hair out.

While I like the backdrop of the room here, I always felt that 3D furniture looks like 3D Furniture – plastic and uncomfortable. So, I set out to experiment with the Photoreal shaders to see if I could
transform it into something more realistic.
Rendered in Poser 11 Superfly with default lighting and original settings.
phdApartmentBefore.jpg

And, then rendered in Poser 11 Superfly with default lighting, after adding Photoreal to some of the objects in the room.
phdApartmentAfter.jpg

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
phd Photoreal SuperFly vol.1 is in the store!
MainThumb.png
Special thanks to @CWRW @Glitterati3D @NapalmArsenal for testing, proofreading, advices and incredible patience!
Fair warning: this product is complex. It comes with 58 pages PDF manual, and it needs this volume of documentation.
But IMO the possibility to make new SF material or convert older FF shader in 2-10 minutes is worth it.
This product will probably need support, so I created support thread in Using 3D content/Poser/Shaders.

Main Image.jpg

Promo-02-index.jpg

Promo-03-Manual-Gear.jpg

Promo-01-Art-Dawn-Axe.jpg Promo-Art-Eclectic.jpg Promo-Art-Tulips-Window.jpg Promo-Art-Wispers.jpg
Promo-cardigan.jpg Promo-emissive.jpg Promo-lilies.jpg Promo-PBR.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Congrats for getting them into the store Beautiful job on them!! Thanks Laurie for checking out the Promo Images and Traci for the Superb rendering work I got to see as they were being developed and tested!!

I really love the glowing effects and the diamond dusting !! Talk about your Avatar renders!! WOW cool!

Actual Diamond Dusting on Daylilies

Last edited:

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Very cool product - not for the faint of heart ;). I'm going to add the link to the support thread to the product page :)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Congrats Filipp! Can't wait to start playing with the shaders!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
And honestly, all content development not for the faint of heart ;)

For sure! What's so great is that with the supportive community here, people who want to, can get help not only from you in that thread, but from others who are using this cool product!!

Zaarin

Brilliant
I look forward to picking this up at some point; aside from the shader collection Vincebagna released over at DAZ of all places, SuperFly has been astonishingly poorly supported since its release. I think sadly a lot of people are intimidated by it, which is a shame--I think it's easily the most revolutionary feature added to Poser since Poser 9 finally got around to giving us real SSS. :D

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Carnation Superfly Addon is in the store - as a Sweat Deal and as a part of the Carnation Value Stack with Lisa's Botanicals Carnation and my Carnation Iray Addon.
It is not just materials pack - everything is packed as ready-to-use preloads with applied Superfly shaders. Every flower in every color (and there are two bonus colors too!), every plant and every prop :)

main.jpg

Why would you want it? Look here!
Before and after.jpg

Options

Options-1.jpg Options-2.jpg Options-3.jpg

And some renders:

Art-newsletter-BouTallSample.jpg

Art-newsletter-SummerGold.jpg

Happy rendering!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Grabbed it as soon as I saw Alisa post it was in the store. :D

BTW, PHD, do you think you'll being doing a SuperFly version of your Starweed/FantaStar set? ~hint, hint~ :whistling:

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
@Miss B as you could see, I already have Starweed materials ready. What I don't decide yet if it will be one or two sets. It will probably depend on a number of preloads I'll include, and I don't know what's better - 2 Sweat Deals or one bigger set.:drawing: