• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

phd WIP shaders

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's an interesting render phdubrov, what set is that? I don't recognize it.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhh, so they haven't upgraded the Poser version. OK, I'll check it out.

Edited to Add: Well that went straight into my wishlist. I really like the camera equipment included. I have an old set called Fashion Studio by maclean at DAZ, but it never had a camera on a tripod, so this will be a nice addition

Last edited:

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Ahhh, so they haven't upgraded the Poser version. OK, I'll check it out.

Edited to Add: Well that went straight into my wishlist. I really like the camera equipment included. I have an old set called Fashion Studio by maclean at DAZ, but it never had a camera on a tripod, so this will be a nice addition
AoA has the fantastically detailed modern camera, but without a tripod and a flashlight.
And the cameras from Dreamland/BB sets have the distinct charm.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Nice! I'm especially liking the torchiere lamp. I have one in the corner of my living room, but its style is a bit more modern.