• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pendraia's Products at Hivewire

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Commiserations for me definitely, Pen, mornings are highly overrated!

But CONGRATULATIONS AND JUBILATIONS to YOU!!! That was a long, hard road you travelled, Pen, and I offer you my sincerest and heartiest congratulations on Diva's release, the first of many I think :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Congratulations and well done! Can you remind me of whether Dawn's conforming clothes can be used on her in Poser?
Hi Daryl, she can wear Dawn's clothing and you can use copy morphs to add her morph. Remembering I'm not really a Poser user(mainly use DS). But there can be some crumpling around the chest that if you know how to use the morph brush I would think it should be fixable. I didn't and I don't know how to use dynamics either so if you know how to do those things you should be right with Dawn's clothing on Diva. I'm not sure how the fitting room would go as again still very much a beginner and still learning Poser. I hope that Miss B or someone who tested her for me in Poser can drop in and let you know how she has gone with it.

We will be putting up a freebie for Dawn that Sanbie made sometime this weekend. I'm trying to organise what is happening with it at the moment. The Freebie for Poser is dynamic...

DS user will find that autofollow is a blessing and add in smoothing or push modifiers will fix many issues. Most things I did were done that a way. A few like the fairy outfit I did have to do some work with and I'm hoping to release a shape for the DS version of that outfit and see if I can do an injection for it in Poser to add the diva morphs from DS but I will need to ask Mada if that is okay first.

I am working on clothing...just never enough hours in the day.

Congratulations on Diva's debut! Well done, Pen!
Thanks Lisa...

Commiserations for me definitely, Pen, mornings are highly overrated!

But CONGRATULATIONS AND JUBILATIONS to YOU!!! That was a long, hard road you travelled, Pen, and I offer you my sincerest and heartiest congratulations on Diva's release, the first of many I think :)
Thanks Lorraine...I thought it might be commiserations.

Darryl

Adventurous
Hi Daryl, she can wear Dawn's clothing and you can use copy morphs to add her morph. Remembering I'm not really a Poser user(mainly use DS). But there can be some crumpling around the chest that if you know how to use the morph brush I would think it should be fixable. I didn't and I don't know how to use dynamics either so if you know how to do those things you should be right with Dawn's clothing on Diva. I'm not sure how the fitting room would go as again still very much a beginner and still learning Poser. I hope that Miss B or someone who tested her for me in Poser can drop in and let you know how she has gone with it.

We will be putting up a freebie for Dawn that Sanbie made sometime this weekend. I'm trying to organise what is happening with it at the moment. The Freebie for Poser is dynamic...

DS user will find that autofollow is a blessing and add in smoothing or push modifiers will fix many issues. Most things I did were done that a way. A few like the fairy outfit I did have to do some work with and I'm hoping to release a shape for the DS version of that outfit and see if I can do an injection for it in Poser to add the diva morphs from DS but I will need to ask Mada if that is okay first.

I am working on clothing...just never enough hours in the day.

Thanks Lisa...

Thanks Lorraine...I thought it might be commiserations.

Got it. Thanks

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Darryl, quick heads up...I've just got a report that clothing in Poser 11 seems to be an issue which I can't test as I don't have 11 yet. They said it worked fine in poser 2014 though.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
*wipes hand across forehead...phew!

I've been told dynamics and PP2014 seems fine...just Poser 11 conforming seems to go weird. Just had a thought though...

Edited to add...I'm going to have to scrape together the money to upgrade.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Soooooo precious!!

Congrats, Pen. Now everyone go get this cutie pie!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I got my little girl! :)

And I'm thinking that any clothing made for baby Luna ought to fit on her pretty well because the chest would have no… well you know … ;-)
Ha ha I got Dragon to make a winking smiley face with words … sometimes Dragon does behave itself :)

I'm so excited about having diva that I'm going to go run install her now! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yay! Can't wait to see a render Lyne! Luna's clothes work well in DS. This was Dawn's Frills and spills using DynCreator in DS.

There does seem to be an issue with Copy morphs in P11 which I've started a thread about in the Poser section.

dyncreator3.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
All I don't use that poser 11 animal… I'm a dedicated poser 2014 user… And now I'm really going to log off and install her… :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Glad to hear that Lyne, the person who had problems with P11 had no problem in PP2014 so I'm not sure why that's happening.

Zaarin

Brilliant
Congrats on the release! She's very impressive. :D Weird that P11 is having problems and not PP2014--have you (or whoever is having the issue) tried some of the conforming features in the Properties tab like "Follow End Points," "Follow Scales," etc.?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Zaarin, I'm not sure. I didn't know those features were there as I don't have P11. I will ask them to try. Thanks for the suggestion.