• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Official Announcement: HiveWire 3D to publish Animals through DAZ 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
I know VB was working on a LAMH preset I hope he still goes through with it.

He's still working on it. :whistling:People keep hosting these awesome render contests, though, so that ends up clogging my computer up something awful (my SBRM contest render took a week to set up, and another 4 days to render, and I only have 3 days left to postwork it:eek:). Been quite busy in the real world with work and an upcoming move, so poor fuzzy kitty has to wait. :( Hopefully no one else gets one done first while I procrastinate, or there won't be much of a market left...

I must admit I was surprised to see the announcement at DAZ this morning, and even more surprised to get here and find out I had to wade through 18 pages of posts to figure out what was going on, but overall I think the pros outweigh the cons so far. Certainly there is a bigger market at DAZ than here, and hopefully now a few more buyers will head on over this way afterwards. I was rendering in Studio for three years before I found Harry & Co. Even though I think they were around by then...

Best of luck to the new HW3D store!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Yes I am 99% positive that will be the case. I will of course continue to show WIPs here as well. Again remember we are vendors there/we didn't and won't be selling the products to Daz and what we are making legally belongs to HW3D not Daz.
Wish you could link to those threads in the Daz forum some way!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
If the DAZ forums are still moderated the way they were a few years ago, that's exactly what they'll do. I had a post deleted and a moderator warning for "being off topic" for asking a vendor if they might make a Poser version of a product that had absolutely nothing to do with Genesis or anything DS-specific.
No worries!! Want some onion rings with ketchup? Stezza is frying up a batch. Stezza and I have already had our hands slapped. As Alisa said earlier ....... they handle things differently there then here so .......... shrug it's the Post EL Deleto instead of the Edito! Which I think HW has the upper hand on with handling the forum.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
That is one thing from Australia I have always wanted to try. Unless of course it tastes like Brie which I imagine if I ever had a dirty gym sock in my mouth would taste like.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The problem is when people give it for newbies to try is they slather it on. Even now I put on my butter (about the only time I use it) and just scare the toast with the Vegemite :p Its basically just salt so you only need a tiny bit.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
The problem is when people give it for newbies to try is they slather it on. Even now I put on my butter (about the only time I use it) and just scare the toast with the Vegemite :p Its basically just salt so you only need a tiny bit.
Ah ok! Hmmmm !

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Vegemite had its name changed once to Parwill :p

Vegemite is salty, slightly bitter, malty, and rich in umami – a glutamate similar in flavour to beef bouillon.
Vegemite is similar to British, New Zealand and South African Marmite, Australian Promite, MightyMite, AussieMite, OzEmite and Swiss Cenovis.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I know you're from Down Under Stezza, but that just makes me want to cringe. :eek:

I'm going to put a double slather on the sanga now... yummo

upload_2017-7-11_13-13-11.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
They are Dreamer, Vegemite (and Marmite etc) are made from Brewer's Yeast :p

I don't like Stout, but i gues the flavour is similar, malty, slightly bitter (not as bitter as stout) but salty.

Hey Stezza! You've pinched my bowl!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Marmite is not as strong a flavor as vegemite or as salty @Rae134 lol yeah I just looked it up and it is the leftovers from brewing beer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.