• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NG Artplay Products

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was JUST in the store looking at it. I like! :)

I also like the high ponytail hair you used in the main promo, but don't recognize it.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It's a lovely outfit and I can't wait to play with the DS version.
I've been having a play with textures though and I hope it's okay to post what I have so far. So far it's just the dress and it is still very much a wip. Only the diffuse at the moment and it still needs to have normal maps created for it.
Celestial Guardian Dress texture.jpg

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Lovely start to some beautiful textures Pendraia.

Thank you all for checking this out.

Miss B, I'm pretty sure that I used an old hair for V3 and tweaked it....and tweaked it, lol. Let me have a look and see....brb.

Going to take a little digging....it's not in my hair runtime. I'm sure it's an old one that is no longer available.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, I think I have Dakota for V3, at least the name sounds familiar. I'll check it out in any case.

@Pendraia - That texture looks nice on the dress.

Oh, and I dropped it in my cart, and it will be in my Runtime before the end of the week. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK I do have Dakota Hair, though it's for several characters, not just V3. I did make note of the Keitha Hair, though now that I see the promos, I'm not sure that's what I had in mind. I like the way you have it set up, but the fly-away styles aren't for me, if you know what I mean.

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Yeah, it has a lot of options but it's older. The Dakota hair might work using one of the characters that it's for, not just V3. For some reason I was thinking that Dawn was closest to V3 in size but I could be wrong.

Aditi hair is by Propschick and is free here: Aditi Hair V4,A4,G4

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yeah, it has a lot of options but it's older. The Dakota hair might work using one of the characters that it's for, not just V3. For some reason I was thinking that Dawn was closest to V3 in size but I could be wrong.
I'm not sure about character sizes, but I've successfully converted a good number of V4 hair products to Dawn, so this should be easy enough to do.

Aditi hair is by Propschick and is free here: Aditi Hair V4,A4,G4
Ohhhhh, THAT's why I couldn't find it in the store.
BangHeadEmoti.gif
Thanks, I'll check it out too. :)

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thank you all so much for the support, it means a lot.

Miss B, please stop banging your head against the wall. that will leave a bruise, lol.

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Just an update on this. I had someone converting this to Daz Studio but they disappeared after sending this to testing. It came back with a couple of small issues and the person converting it never responded or came back to make fixes. I don't even know if they are alright or not. Something could have happened to them. I'm hoping that they are ok. I just now have been able to look at it in DS and see if I can make the fixes. I sent in two corrections for two of the problems but one problem remains.

The belt slider does not follow the belt exactly in all poses so it would need to be manually positioned in some cases. That's not acceptable for DS users. I think it may have something to do with more polys per area for the slider than the belt has. Pretty sure they have to have similar poly structures then the slider will follow the belt better. If I can't fix it then either I have to remove the belt slider from the pack or not release the DS version at all.

If I don't release it at all then I'll give away the Iray and 3Delight materials for it. I had those made before I ever made the SuperFly materials, lol. This way if you have the Poser version and are comfortable with converting in DS then you'll have the materials to use on it in DS.