• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NG Artplay Products

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry to hear this NG Artplay...I was waiting on the ds version before completing the textures.

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Wonderful news! Dawn Woodland for DS has been released into the store. Woodland Outfit for Dawn - DAZ Studio - A NGArtplay & OKCRandy Collaboration at HiveWire 3D

It took longer than anyone had hoped but late is better than never. Well, it is in the case of chocolate and released products...especially chocolate :)

There are a couple of morphs that are not supported with all clothing pieces so be sure to read the product page completely. This took so long because I misplaced the person doing the DS conversion. I can't remember where I put him. All teasing aside, I hope that he's ok. I ended up having to learn a bit of rigid follow node basics so that I could make the dress props behave and finish off the set.

I included 3 complete sets that load different clothing combinations for ease of use.

Please note that the brooch in this set was never meant to be used at the same time as the paladin. I created it as an embellishment to the dress clasp when not using the paladin. The set has single clasps for use by themselves and brooch/clasp combos that load as one. I included auto morphing clasp and brooch and static clasp and brooch that include FBMs so that if you don't like the way that the props follow Dawn's morphs you can use the static ones and dial in the full body morphs.
The belt slider is a prop to hang tools, weapons or satchels from (not included). The belt and belt slider are used together. The waist wrap is used on its own.

I hope that you find the set fun to use and create beautiful renders with it. Thank you!!
11633-woodland-outfit-for-dawn-daz-studio-06.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
By any chance, Pen, will there be textures we folks who have the Poser version can use?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
If I do one I will try and do both. Only reason I didnt with the Easter textures was I ran out of time and with sales being low I'll probably just release some freebie mats that will work with the ds textures for Poser. Ihope that makes sense. I will need to finish the bathing suit first and then the freebie sequins. Too many projects and not enough time lately. I also have my green Sora texture that needs to be finished.

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Hi Miss B, have you tried recoloring as an emergency fix for individuality? What color were you thinking that you would like? I''ll try to make a freebie for Poser and DS that's not a recolor.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh I wasn't thinking of anything in particular, just something to give it an "additional" look, so to speak.

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
But do you have a color you like? Perhaps gold and maroon or green and yellow or dark purple and cyan.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, gold and maroon would be nice, and dark purple and cyan wouldn't be bad either. ;)

I'm not much into green and yellow, mostly because I can't wear any green other than a light green. My skin tone just doesn't play nice with it, especially avacado, which is what I think of when mixing green and yellow. :eek:

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Just throwing out color combos. I don't wear much green either except for St. Patty's day and everyone gives me grief that it's not green enough :)

I'll keep the gold and maroon in mind and try something in that vein. Might be a bit because I'm working on two other items at the moment.

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Oh gosh, I forgot about this. I'll try to do a Christmas freebie. I put a note on my board as a reminder. I'll do a FireFly, SuperFly, 3DL and Iray.