• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Newbie type Questions...:)

Lianam

Eager
:roflmao: Sheesh........... I finally found the emoticon guys. :p

All of you are way too much entertainment for me. Thanks for all of the responses, etc. I greatly appreciate the help and needed direction. :)

So far in my cart I have Dawn SE, starter morphs for Dawn and Dusk. I got dusk when I saw he was free. hehe I placed the rocking horse and the shetland pony (on sale and I need harry too) in my cart too. I have until tomorrow to decide on the pony anyways. LOL I have cruised through the freebie thread(s). I have a bunch of stuff free and bought. Now I just hope I can make it all work together.

Still working on getting stuff on my new pc build. The other thing that has taken a chunk of my money. It was needed my other was old, way slow, and finally croaked just as I started to put the new one together.

I may have a Blender question for Miss B. I have been working on my beehives trying to fix them up for a different 3D platform. I am thinking I will need some expert advice. :geek::p

Lianam

Eager
Just curious, but does anyone know if the 'Basics 2 for Dawn' has uvmaps included? Is the body shapes morphs required for it?

Thanks! :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I don't know about the uv maps but the outfit will fit Dawn figure with no morphs applied. The list of morphs listed on the product page are the morphs (in DS) that the outfit supports. This means if you have the morph and dial it, the clothing will follow it.

Lianam

Eager
I thought possibly so on the morphs. I have worked some with the Daz figure morphs. :D

I hope someone knows about uvmaps. I could texture them myself. :p

Thanks!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Just curious, but does anyone know if the 'Basics 2 for Dawn' has uvmaps included? Is the body shapes morphs required for it?

If there are things that are required I list them at the top of the Long description on the page, so you should know right up front. Nothing required but Dawn for these.

Almost everything that's new that's sold here does have templates, other than a few items that are really shader-based.

There are templates for all of the clothing items in this pack as well as in Basics 1 :)

Lianam

Eager
If there are things that are required I list them at the top of the Long description on the page, so you should know right up front. Nothing required but Dawn for these.

Almost everything that's new that's sold here does have templates, other than a few items that are really shader-based.

There are templates for all of the clothing items in this pack as well as in Basics 1 :)

Oh great! Good to know. Thank you! I like templates then I know where my borders are. :)
I had to go look. haha I remember seeing the basics 1 and added it to my wish list. :)

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist

The only thing required to use the Basics 1 or 2 is Dawn herself. The morphs are optional. UV Maps are in the templates folder and are always included.

Screenshot of the templates for Basics 01 for you.
Course they are separate and not in one image like this. :)
basics1template.jpg

Screenshot of the templates for Basics 02.
basics2template.jpg