• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Nature's Wonders Sneak Peek Thread

Harimau

Eager
Very nice collection, but I think you left out the most spectacular turtle of them all, the giant leatherback (Dermochelys coriacea).

leatherback-seaturtle2.jpg

This image shows just how big it is:
59c23a4908f3d9b8718b4567.jpg

I saw them many, many years ago, when I was in school, at a beach in Dungun on the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia. I could never forget them. They are also different from all other turtles in that they lack a bony shell over their carapace and indeed could be included in your collection just for variety.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very nice collection, but I think you left out the most spectacular turtle of them all, the giant leatherback (Dermochelys coriacea).
WOW, that's huuuuuge!! I know turtles can be big, but I didn't know any of them were THAT big.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
It seems like I recall that Ken has a lil' fish. One that he poses in bird's mouths. But I may be wrong. And it seems like he's recently stated that he has interest in creating a rigged worm, once his first Tortoises and Turtles are out.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Looks like when the caterpillars were being shown in this thread a few pages back, Ken mentioned that a worm is on his "to do list".

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Now that you mention it Chris, I think Ken does have a small fish. Adding a rigged worm will be greatly appreciated. ;)