• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Nature's Wonders Sneak Peek Thread

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Funny... I had halfway expected people to be guessing what Y-S-S-T means... Well, it isn't... "Yuck! Slimey Snail Trails"
...or even "Yellow Snakes Slithering Together"... tomorrow, I'll start the unveil :)
You sound like a Graeme Base book...called Animalia...loved reading it to my own kids plus students.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Well, since I submitted the three sets to HW, Codename YSST, the secret project isn't so secret anymore.

So what does YSST stand for? Yellowy Stingy Stripey Things

The three sets are... Nature's Wonders Bee (base set)
  • Includes the Western Honey Bee (Apis mellifera mellifera aka "European Dark Honey Bee") (Queen/Worker/Drone)
  • Pollen "Saddlebags" optional attachment for the hind legs
  • 8 poses (these can be used for add-on volumes too)
Nature's Wonders Beekeeping
  • Beehive (with 8 removable frames, lid/roof & brick in 4 material sets)
  • Bee Hat for Dawn
  • Bee Tool
  • Bee Smoker with Smoke
Nature's Wonders Bees of the World Volume 1 (BEE base set required)
  • Short-haired Bumblebee (Queen/Worker/Drone)
  • Western Cicada Killer
  • Black-and-Yellow Mud Dauber
  • Black-bellied Hornet
  • Common Wasp (Queen/Worker/Drone)
  • Southern Yellowjacket (Queen/Worker/Drone)
Beekeeping

BeesOTW1-Promo7.jpg

Bee Main.jpg

Last edited:

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
ooooh! looove it!
we had bees time ago ...i remember them from my childhood and i participated on extract honey for several years! :bounce:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOOT! WOOT!! WOOT!!! I never would've guessed honey bees, but that's a great addition to anyone's collection of render goodies. :D