• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Narrow Shoulders for Dawn

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Chris had trouble too in the Rat thread so maybe there's a bug?

I have tried to start a new development thread today and noticed I cannot upload images. The buttons to do it won't show up on the interface. I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and Edge browsers, and the upload button won't show in any of them. I suppose it's a bug, since it was working last time I tried. Will have to delay the "Body Type-1 for Dawn" public thread until this is resolved.

Since you say Chris already knows about it, they are probably already working on this.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, a number of folks were posting about it yesterday, and again today.

Not sure what the issue is, but hopefully the site techs will have it fixed sooner, rather than later.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I would assume Ken. I don't have access to the techs, as that's something Lisa would take care of. I can only hope Chris reported it to Lisa, and she, in turn, reported it to the techs.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have asked Lisa just in case. I will go work on something else until this is resolved. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, it's being worked on. There's an announcement on every page of the forum stating what to do for now. Once folks have read it, they can "dismiss" it, but at least everyone will see it, and know what's going on.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Hehe I've noticed the announcement. I guess a lot of people were telling them about it. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Picked this up...and also Body Type 2...I was lucky I had some money from Diva in my Paypal which covered buying them.

Thanks so much for doing the DS versions...

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Pen! I have been using Narrow Shoulders in almost all my renders for a year. I hope you will find it as useful as it has been to me. Now, the body sculpts are something I wish Dawn would have had from day #1. It has been selling a lot, so I am not alone on this feeling. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I think the body sculpts are very unique...I don't think there is anything like them for any of the current models...not just Dawn. I also think they have a very cool style that a lot of people like.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I think the body sculpts are very unique...I don't think there is anything like them for any of the current models...not just Dawn. I also think they have a very cool style that a lot of people like.

I think my pinup style is either love or hate. Haha :p

I have started the Body Type-1 public thread showing what it will look like. I put a render of Type-1 side-by-side with Dawn to show the difference. They are both the same height, but the bodies look nothing alike. Type-1 will be stylized physique, more petite and slender than the other two.