• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
FK Warm and Soul Forest Green Rim Light 10 CWRW's Tuxedo coat.

Green.png

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Terrific render Pen!! :) I have to agree with Miss B. The toadstools are pretty cool and sort of make a protective fairy ring!! :) I'm sorry the fur didn't come out!! Still Awesome though!! =-)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Awesome renders guys!! =) Pen Wooh Hooo the fur turned out great fluffy kitty!! I really like how it turned out on the ear to head connection! Mininessie that is about the cutest thing I have seen in quite a while!! =) You can also use them with the cat base!

This one is Disney btw!

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I have been testing my flower textures with Fabania's Theory of light Zen Moods Sets and gotta say ! I'm loving the results!!

This one is done with clouds and bokeh lights.
Zen Lights Tulips copy.jpg

This one is done with just the plain lights and then I hit it with a side spot light and a golden rim light color.
Zen Lights Lilies copy.jpg