• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

NapalmArsenal's Product Thread

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Terrific render Pen!! :) I have to agree with Miss B. The toadstools are pretty cool and sort of make a protective fairy ring!! :) I'm sorry the fur didn't come out!! Still Awesome though!! =-)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Awesome renders guys!! =) Pen Wooh Hooo the fur turned out great fluffy kitty!! I really like how it turned out on the ear to head connection! Mininessie that is about the cutest thing I have seen in quite a while!! =) You can also use them with the cat base!

This one is Disney btw!

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I have been testing my flower textures with Fabania's Theory of light Zen Moods Sets and gotta say ! I'm loving the results!!

This one is done with clouds and bokeh lights.
Zen Lights Tulips copy.jpg

This one is done with just the plain lights and then I hit it with a side spot light and a golden rim light color.
Zen Lights Lilies copy.jpg