1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sunday, June 23, 2019, 11pm EST. We were planning to import this forum into the new software tonight, however, it's not going to happen just yet. We hope to be using the new forum software by the end of the week.
    Dismiss Notice

NapalmArsenal's Product Thread

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by NapalmArsenal, Feb 12, 2016.

1. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Ok, now that we have had the trick .......... here comes the other treat!

Autumn Elegance for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily
    Banner.jpg
    Let the elegance of Autumn grace your garden or patio with the rich hues of deep purple sunsets, cobalt blue October skies, and the dazzling copper of newly fallen leaves. The crisp wind will whisper but your garden will crackle, bathed in the warm hues of a cozy fire. Compatible with both Poser and Daz Studio!

Click the image to preview or purchase.
    [​IMG]

Requires Lisa's Botanicals Daylily

The bright hues of Autumn Elegance for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily provide a pop of color that will enhance any background. This set of textures will turn the Lisa's Botanicals Daylily models into the prize of any garden scene.

Add a whisper of autumn to your renders with 13 new daylily petal textures, one new stamen texture, and one new leaf and stem texture, along with buds or blooms plant options. Included in the set is one mixed variation texture with 3 different mats on the same plant to enhance variety, while keeping your polygon counts low. All textures are created from my personal photos of daylilies and have been recolored to suit the Autumn season.

The textures replace some of the older mature bud blooms with some green immature ones. Lilies usually won't bloom all at once, but in stages. Even though they only last a day, they will bloom for several weeks as more buds mature.

What's Included & Features

• Materials (.duf, .mc6)
      • 6 Petal Textures, with one Mature Bloom for each Texture Color
        • 1 leaf and stem texture in all options
        • Additional Bloom Variation (replaces the bud textures with mature blooms) on all but Mixed
        • Color options
          • BlueFlame (Blue Violet)
          • Blueskies (Sky Blue and Brown)
          • Mixed (Combination of differnt textures- Rusty, Royal, and BlueFlame)
          • Queenly (Purple Orange and White)
          • Royal (Burgundy, White, and Dark Fuschia)
          • Rusty ( Rusty Orange, Dark Rusty Orange, and Gold)
          • Sun Kissed (Bright Orange, Dark Orange, and Sky Blue
    AR Poser.jpg

kinds and types copy.jpg Buds and Blooms Options.jpg Mixed Variety copy.jpg Render Engines.jpg

2. NapalmArsenal

Hey just sent you a PM.

3. phdubrov

phdubrov Noteworthy Contributing Artist

Answered :)

4. NapalmArsenal

5. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

Nice!!!

NapalmArsenal likes this.
  6. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Beautiful! ;)

7. NapalmArsenal

Thanks Alisa and Miss B!

8. Dragonluna

Dragonluna New-Bee

O.... M.... G.... I am thrilled!!! Although... I bought it without reading it.. because... well it's a cat... Are you going to do a poser version at all?? Absolutely love it!! I am unable to use it at the moment... but what the hey!! It's CATLUA!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thank you!!

Desertsilver likes this.
  9. Miss B

Now THAT's what I call enthusiasm. Welcome to the HiveWire forums Dragonluna. :)

10. NapalmArsenal

Hello and welcome!
    LOL!! It's coming hopefully, but I need to talk to Paul to see how to go about doing the conversions. SO, it may not be immediately, but hopefully! You could download Daz 4.9 (it's Free) and extract the .cr2 version from that and then run it in Poser. This is a tutorial for .cr2 extraction using genesis with Poser 9 (you would be using the cat with morphs instead of genesis though), however, it's pretty much the same with the more current versions of Poser.

Or extract an .obj static form file from Daz that is already textured and posed then render in Poser.

I'm sure you can submit a ticket for a refund on your purchase if you would rather do that instead.:)

Hope that helps!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  11. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

Awww :) Welcome to the Hive, Dragonluna

12. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Both have gone straight into my trolley. Gorgeous work NA!

13. NapalmArsenal

Pendraia likes this.
  14. Miss B

Ohhhh, thanks for the reminder NA, as there was one more piece of the Stack I hadn't gotten yet. ;)

15. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Thanks NA...I don't think I've picked that stack up yet...still haven't downloaded stuff that I've bought previously...so behind at the moment!

16. pommerlis

pommerlis Busy Bee Contributing Artist

O wow! He is gorgeous!

17. NapalmArsenal

Thanks Pommerils!!! Yeah, guys that stack discount is pretty nice!!

18. NapalmArsenal

BTW, Pommerlis' Putty Tat poses go really well with Catula for the scary Halloween Cat looks.

So, I finally purchased Fabiana's Theory of Light - Zen Moods Iray Lights HDRI Awesome lights btw! This is Catula with Rae's toony Albino eyes, and CWRW's Tuxedo coat texture and the blossoms from the Melidae crown. No Post work! I still need to try them on my flower textures!
    Catula Fabis lights copy.jpg

Rae134 and Desertsilver like this.
  19. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

Breaks my heart that she's given up on Poser format figures now...I love these adorable figures with your flowers!!!!!!! I just CAN'T make my brain work with DS. (I tried again, and it made me crazy)
    and I'd of course gotten YOUR fun cat too... but... well at least with you there might be SOME hope in the future... :)

20. NapalmArsenal

Well, all I can say is you might talk to her about it, but seeing as it's a big Daz deal atm. I don't know. Rae could probably tell you if you can extract them and run them in Poser though. I have not purchased them as of yet. Waiting on a good sale before I do, but I do know she has a couple more that will be out soonish from what I have seen over at DA. Clyde to go with her Pecious Unicorn - Clydesdale and then the Lynx figure.

So, I extracted Catula from Daz and this is a play with him in Poser. FK Warm and Soul lights Forest with 03 rim light. I suggest using Poser Unimesh on him as it gives a smoother finish. Running another one with different coat textures. This is an earlier version of him btw.
    Poser FK W&S Forest color rim 03.png

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Rae134 likes this.