• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ok, now that we have had the trick .......... here comes the other treat!

Autumn Elegance for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily
Banner.jpg

Let the elegance of Autumn grace your garden or patio with the rich hues of deep purple sunsets, cobalt blue October skies, and the dazzling copper of newly fallen leaves. The crisp wind will whisper but your garden will crackle, bathed in the warm hues of a cozy fire. Compatible with both Poser and Daz Studio!

Click the image to preview or purchase.

Requires Lisa's Botanicals Daylily

The bright hues of Autumn Elegance for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily provide a pop of color that will enhance any background. This set of textures will turn the Lisa's Botanicals Daylily models into the prize of any garden scene.

Add a whisper of autumn to your renders with 13 new daylily petal textures, one new stamen texture, and one new leaf and stem texture, along with buds or blooms plant options. Included in the set is one mixed variation texture with 3 different mats on the same plant to enhance variety, while keeping your polygon counts low. All textures are created from my personal photos of daylilies and have been recolored to suit the Autumn season.

The textures replace some of the older mature bud blooms with some green immature ones. Lilies usually won't bloom all at once, but in stages. Even though they only last a day, they will bloom for several weeks as more buds mature.

What's Included & Features

• Materials (.duf, .mc6)
    • 6 Petal Textures, with one Mature Bloom for each Texture Color
      • 1 leaf and stem texture in all options
      • Additional Bloom Variation (replaces the bud textures with mature blooms) on all but Mixed
      • Color options
        • BlueFlame (Blue Violet)
        • Blueskies (Sky Blue and Brown)
        • Mixed (Combination of differnt textures- Rusty, Royal, and BlueFlame)
        • Queenly (Purple Orange and White)
        • Royal (Burgundy, White, and Dark Fuschia)
        • Rusty ( Rusty Orange, Dark Rusty Orange, and Gold)
        • Sun Kissed (Bright Orange, Dark Orange, and Sky Blue
AR Poser.jpg

kinds and types copy.jpg Buds and Blooms Options.jpg Mixed Variety copy.jpg Render Engines.jpg

Dragonluna

New-Bee
O.... M.... G.... I am thrilled!!! Although... I bought it without reading it.. because... well it's a cat... Are you going to do a poser version at all?? Absolutely love it!! I am unable to use it at the moment... but what the hey!! It's CATLUA!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thank you!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Now THAT's what I call enthusiasm. Welcome to the HiveWire forums Dragonluna. :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
O.... M.... G.... I am thrilled!!! Although... I bought it without reading it.. because... well it's a cat... Are you going to do a poser version at all?? Absolutely love it!! I am unable to use it at the moment... but what the hey!! It's CATLUA!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thank you!!
Hello and welcome!
LOL!! It's coming hopefully, but I need to talk to Paul to see how to go about doing the conversions. SO, it may not be immediately, but hopefully! You could download Daz 4.9 (it's Free) and extract the .cr2 version from that and then run it in Poser. This is a tutorial for .cr2 extraction using genesis with Poser 9 (you would be using the cat with morphs instead of genesis though), however, it's pretty much the same with the more current versions of Poser.

Or extract an .obj static form file from Daz that is already textured and posed then render in Poser.

I'm sure you can submit a ticket for a refund on your purchase if you would rather do that instead.:)

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks NA...I don't think I've picked that stack up yet...still haven't downloaded stuff that I've bought previously...so behind at the moment!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
BTW, Pommerlis' Putty Tat poses go really well with Catula for the scary Halloween Cat looks.

So, I finally purchased Fabiana's Theory of Light - Zen Moods Iray Lights HDRI Awesome lights btw! This is Catula with Rae's toony Albino eyes, and CWRW's Tuxedo coat texture and the blossoms from the Melidae crown. No Post work! I still need to try them on my flower textures!
Catula Fabis lights copy.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Practical Magic -- Live as of now!!
I hope you have as much fun as we did working with these!!

Ok guys are you ready for some Spooky Witchy Woo Fun!! Perfect for those Halloween renders with Diva, Zan and Taji and all manner of ghouls and goblins!

Neath the light of the harvest moon, is your garden in full bloom? Add a little Practical Magic to the mix and you can light the night with stars! Compatible with Poser 9+ & DAZ Studio 4.9+
View attachment 30348
Practical Magic For Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower

When witches go riding
And black cats are seen,
The moon laughs and whispers,
Tis near Halloween!

-Author Anonymous

The bright magical hues of the Practical Magic Textures will create an enchanting background, purrrrrfect for your HiveWire Housecat, Nature's Wonders Frogs and Toads, a witch, and all manner of things that go bump in the night.

This set of textures will turn Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower into the prize of any garden scene and a favorite haven for magical creatures of all kinds.

Revitalize your renders with three new flower, petal, and stamen textures, two new leaf and stem textures, and a transmap for a ruffled flower edge. One of the new leaf and stem textures provides a glowing, shiny effect, perfect for magical scenes beneath the light of the silvery moon!

Requires Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower.

What's Included and Features:

• Materials (.duf, .mc6)
    • 3 Petal Textures
      • Abracadabra (purple, orange, black, and blue)
      • Black Magic (orange and black)
      • Incantation (purple, orange and white)
    • 2 leaf and stem textures
      • 01LeavesAndStems - (normal leaf look)
      • 02LeavesAndStemsGlow (with a glowing / shiny look)
Click the image below to preview or purchase.

Thanks so much to Rae134 and Pommerlis for doing testing for me and the Gorgeously Adorable Pomo images they have done!! Props to you guys!!

View attachment 30350

This Image is By Pommerlis!! Adorable Little Luna amid the glowing flowers!! :squee:

View attachment 30352

These are by Rae134 using the New Littlefox Precious models Dragon, Unicorn, and Gryphon with her own custom textures that hopefully she will offer soon. !! :squee:
Dragon Abracadabra
View attachment 30353
Unicorn Black Magic
View attachment 30354
Incantation Gryphon
View attachment 30355

Dark Version Dragon with Glowing aspects
View attachment 30356

View attachment 30351

Breaks my heart that she's given up on Poser format figures now...I love these adorable figures with your flowers!!!!!!! I just CAN'T make my brain work with DS. (I tried again, and it made me crazy)
and I'd of course gotten YOUR fun cat too... but... well at least with you there might be SOME hope in the future... :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Breaks my heart that she's given up on Poser format figures now...I love these adorable figures with your flowers!!!!!!! I just CAN'T make my brain work with DS. (I tried again, and it made me crazy)
and I'd of course gotten YOUR fun cat too... but... well at least with you there might be SOME hope in the future... :)
Well, all I can say is you might talk to her about it, but seeing as it's a big Daz deal atm. I don't know. Rae could probably tell you if you can extract them and run them in Poser though. I have not purchased them as of yet. Waiting on a good sale before I do, but I do know she has a couple more that will be out soonish from what I have seen over at DA. Clyde to go with her Pecious Unicorn - Clydesdale and then the Lynx figure.

So, I extracted Catula from Daz and this is a play with him in Poser. FK Warm and Soul lights Forest with 03 rim light. I suggest using Poser Unimesh on him as it gives a smoother finish. Running another one with different coat textures. This is an earlier version of him btw.
Poser FK W&S Forest color rim 03.png

Last edited: