• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm loving the Sweetheart Textures NA. Great job on those textures, and yes Alisa, I HAVE LISA'S TULIPS!! :D

I have more than half her catalog from all the years she was at DAZ. ;)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Supernatural Slayer Kit

This is a collaboration project with Art of Mind and Ghostman as they created the props. Nice kit guys! Daz Studio only, but I believe the object files are included in the set, and materials will work in Poser, but some adjustments may need to be made for reflectives, metals, glasses, and gemstones.

Slayer Kit Base set is out as of Today. There's a really nice expansion set to accompany it, but wanted to make sure it was all good on the textures before tweaking the Expansion set.

Click on the image below to preview or purchase.

Love the leather carved book cover. I used to dabble in leather craft and always wanted to carve a book cover like this but after a few failed attempts at making an actual book with content i never bothered even trying to carve the cover. But I did get a few journal covers and loved them to this day.
This is a nice set overall too. God job!

Expansion Set Textures Hopefully out soon!!
View attachment 21105
View attachment 21106 View attachment 21107 View attachment 21108 View attachment 21109
View attachment 21110

Poser render.
View attachment 21111

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
At long last they are finally here!!

Spring Pastel Tulip Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips
Just click the below link to preview or purchase.

I feel that they are some of my best work!

Newsletter ad.jpg
Kind1.jpg
Kind2.jpg

Artistic Render 2FireFly.jpg FB 850x315 copy.jpg UnicornResave.jpg Iray Tulips copy87.jpg easter brights copy.jpg Yellows8.jpg easter 3 copy.jpg Blue Kitteh.jpg
Forest Ghost.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ya know NA, sometimes it's just one setup in a set that hits the mark. I've found that often enough, so this will come in handy. ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Cool! I like your textures for Karth's baby Luna outfit!!

I also included complimentary color combos in he readme file if you want something to mix and match.

I need to get back to work on a few things that will go with them for Dawn and Diva, and TB racing form morphs, and the daffodils.

Last edited: