• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Beautiful textures. I think it's a really nice combination of colors too for one pack. I know you have them listed as pastels, but theres a couple darker colors in there that I think help make the lighter ones pop.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Beautiful textures. I think it's a really nice combination of colors too for one pack. I know you have them listed as pastels, but theres a couple darker colors in there that I think help make the lighter ones pop.
Well, when I was setting up the arrangements I needed something a little punchy to go with them so yep I added just a few darkish colors to amp up the renders.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hi folks !!

I feel this is some of my best work texturing objects and some things I really like to work with metals, filigree and jewels!!

At long last IT's FINALLY HERE!! ......................... KHEL'SING for Supernatural Slayer Kit !! Just in time for Buffy's Sunnydale Graduation!!

There's a update to the orginal slayer kit files so be sure and get that if you have already purchased.

There's no need to be afraid of the dark. Let the Khel'Sing textures handle your Supernatural Slayer Kit needs from Dusk to Dawn.Compatible with DAZ Studio

Silver, garlic, vervain, poison, a stake, a crucifix? Don't you think we haven't tried everything before? Yet, STILL they live! No one really knows how to kill creatures of the supernatural, but do you have the gumption to at least try and find out?

Click on the image below to preview or purchase!

Iray.jpg

Blue.jpg Green.jpg Topaz.jpg Blades Iray 3Delight.jpg Level 7 copy.jpg Box8 copy.jpg Droppers copy.jpg
Artistic Render 3.jpg
AR3.jpg
SoraSlayer.jpg
Paladin Power smUp.jpg

P.S.: Juku Textures for Sora's Tenacity wear are also in the works.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I've been working on these for a while and finally they are here! They are also designed to mix and match with Spring Pastel Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips.

Spring Blossoms For Flower Fairy and Pumps
1180X500 Banner copy.jpg

Take Dawn from Fairy to Fabulous with these fresh florals and pastels - perfect for those pool parties, weddings, afternoon teas, or to jazz it up like Katie Perry or the girls from Harajuku Square, Tokyo. Compatible with Poser 9+ & DAZ Studio 4.9+. Sora also works well for an Anime or Harajuku look.

Click the image to preview or purchase.

Poser Pro 2012 copy.jpg

Small Spring.jpg

Spring II Small.jpg Spring III SMl.jpg pumps 2.jpg 99887 copy.jpg Poser FlireFly.jpg Rainbow.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks guys!! =) Hoping you will do some renders with Lisa's Botanicals with these in a garden setting or some cool Harajuku images with Sora!

Ok Now pony morphs!! =) I just got a new toy and Boy am I loving it!! Thanks Traci for directing me to it!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Very fun! I love the colors!! LOL someday I need to do some Dawn renders. Poor gal doesn't get much love from me:) Too busy with the critters and the boys:) Though my boys aren't too happy with me either right now:)

Thanks! I tried to keep it on the hip contemporary side. First time using seamless tiles ...... I really think laying mats is way easier, but needed to experiment and see what this was like.

Hey if you want to pay Dusk some love I have a character waiting in the wings nearly fleshed out for ya! But totally understand that you are very busy atm!

Need to do that bachelor auction!!

Pony morphs next!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
oh goodie goodie! Been waiting for these!! I'll get them soon.... :)

Thanks Lyne!
I designed them to mix and match with either the leos or the outfits and pumps. My preference is solid texture + floral pump for that pop of color, or floral with a solid pump color. You can also use the leo for a swimsuit and they match with the Spring Pastels texture very well or add a hat and a mint julep and you are ready for a day at the races.