• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
thanks Lorraine...I love terradome 3 it really is fantastic! Still exploring what it can do.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Aha, Terradome! I looked at it but with Iray only I passed on it. It does look a fabulous product if one has the computer to use it.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Jungle Kids are Live Today!

These are a collaboration project with CWRW, and CG - Cubed - Thanks guys you did fabulous work!!!

I used Call of the Wild Poses and Dusk's Mid Length Hair For Ads and Artistic Renders.
1180X160 Banner.jpg

Just click the image below to preview or to purchase.

Artistic-Render-1.jpg Untitled-2d.jpg Artistic Rendeddfr 2.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
For clothing for the kids you might check this out. Diva clothing will fit Jungle kids, but you may have to do some modifications.

Clothes for Diva? Info on fitting clothing in Daz for Jungle Kids is located here and a link to Gitterati3D's Diva wardrobe from Fantasy Attic it's free and pretty kewl!

It would be really nice if someone would actually make them a full wardrobe! Hint Hint! =)

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just a note that I'm working on the DS version of Traci's free set. Sorry it's taking so long but I still have a couple of issues I needed to fix in DS. I'm still learning weight mapping but I think I have an idea that will fix the two issues. *Walks away muttering JCM's...I should have thought of it earlier...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I believe they were working on something for that Lyne but I'm not sure what happened with it.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
No worries! =) I'm sure they can wait until you are ready!

About the loincloth there is a .cr2 fit on it, but it's not a perfect fit. It has something to do with the ghost bone in the rigging that won't allow it to fit perfectly conformed to the figure in Poser.

So,......... in the mean time you can extract the loincloth as a .obj file and then import it back into Poser that way you can scale it and then parent it to the figure it will work for some poses or if you have a pose in mind pose the loincloth export as an .obj and then import and apply to the model. I'm not sure why there isn't a scaling option on the loincloth, but there isn't.

There are some clothing options in the works so be patient things will get there. The Diva pants and shirt of Traci's should fit pretty well without much modification needed.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Alisa!!

I have a solution that CWRW came up with for fitting the loincloth to the Jungle Kids in Poser.

1. Copy the Loincloth .cr2 and paste it on your desktop rename it to Loincloth 2 or some such.
2. Open up the file in a text editor - notepad works
3. Under Edit select replace - and do a replace hidden 1 with hidden zero
4. Then save the file and put it back into the correct folder in Poser
5. Load the loincloth parent to the figure and use the scale options that are now visible to fit it to the character and then pose
For best results on the loincloth for rendering in Poser use skinning method subD - 2 -3 you will get much finer details!

This should give you the scaling options to allow it to fit the characters.
Loincloth Fix.png Loincloth Rear.png
Also Lyne Pointed out that SBRM's Royal Hawaiian gear for Dusk is also an option but you will have to show all dials, scale a bit, but there are alot of morphs in it, and it goes to him, but you need to parent it to the figure............ Flint thought about this as it is a more authentic prop for the Jungle Book theme. Yippie!!

The Thumbnail is linked to the store so click to preview or purchase.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Dance of the Flowers Fairy Flower Outfit and Wings Texture Expansion set is finally here!!
Don't be a shy butterfly - let your colors shine in all their joyful hues! Take Dawn from Fairy to Fabulous with Dance of the Flowers for Flower Fairy outfit and wings. Compatible with Poser & DAZ Studio
850X315-FB-Ad.jpg

Click on the link to preview or purchase.

Rainbow.jpg Matching-Wings.jpg Main-Image.jpg Artistic-Render-1.jpg

1180x500-Banner-Ad.jpg

1180x500-Banner-Ad.jpg

Pink Fairy.jpg

Last edited: