• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey guys,
It's been a while, but ....... I'm going to try to get all my products into Renderosity! .........it's just that it hurt too much to think about it with Lisa's passing, but ... I rather feel it would be a tribute to her and all of her hard work she did for Hivewire to get them into the store.

As far as life .... well I've been teaching 4th grade for the past year with 62 wonderfully diverse at risk students, and I will be doing the same thing next year, but I'm off for the summer and have some time to get things done at least until August.

Hope to hear from you guys as well. I have been following the forums ... just I don't have a whole lot of time during the school year so have not been commenting. Flint as always love your work!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
starbuck.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
So good to see you!! Yes, I think it would be a wonderful tribute to Lisa for your lovely add-ons to be in the store. I know how much she loved your work, so I know she'd be thrilled to hear this :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Good Afternoon Alisa!! =) It's good to hear from you again!! Yeah, I'm trying to deal and process with the grief and this is a way I think I can work through everything. I miss her too and that Iris we had talked about. I miss you guys also. Just I've been really busy with work as of late. Teaching can take it's tole on you as far as the long hours go and putting up with all the things kids do and parents as well.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Hey NA! Good to see you around! Glad to hear everything has been going ok for you. Yeah I still think about Lisa/miss her so much. I've been handling promos/sales and stuff for her husband over at Rendo, so we can totally coordinate on promoting your gorgeous add-ons for Lisa's flowers. I for one am very glad to hear you want to do that! I love your add ons and I know Lisa would be so happy to see them for sale there. I think also it will really help drive more sales for her wonderful products. I know her fsamily can use the money generated from sales there. I'd be happy to help you too getting set up there/any help you need adding your products etc. Just let me know!

Hugs!
Laurie

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Laurie !! SO generous of you to help. Yes, I would like to help her family as well. I have three sets currently into Andy, but plugging away right now on everything and thinking about redoing some of my older promos. LOL It's kind of weird looking back to see how much you have gown as far as images go and how much the technology has advanced. Yes, not a day goes by I don't think of her, but trying to ease into this again. Yes, promotions sound awesome!! Right not working on Pyrotechnics, Growing Up Thoroughbred morphs, and Jungle Heat

Hugs!! So good to hear from you again also!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks Laurie !! SO generous of you to help. Yes, I would like to help her family as well. I have three sets currently into Andy, but plugging away right now on everything and thinking about redoing some of my older promos. LOL It's kind of weird looking back to see how much you have gown as far as images go and how much the technology has advanced. Yes, not a day goes by I don't think of her, but trying to ease into this again. Yes, promotions sound awesome!! Right not working on Pyrotechnics, Growing Up Thoroughbred morphs, and Jungle Heat

Hugs!! So good to hear from you again also!!
Happy to help- Rendo has specific promotional events every month and I strongly suggest being a part of as many as you can every month. HW and I do have SOME regular everyday product sales, but most of my product sales on Rendo these days are driven by their promos, VGS's and sales events. (Thanks Daz3D for stating that whole cheesy marketing scheme we are all stuck with now...remember to set your prices accordingly...)

I'll look for the link for you to get that Rendo vendor newsletter- but if I can't find that I'll hook you up with Rena who handles that end of things.

Yeah I need to do some new promo imagery for stuff like the HW Horse etc... they look sooo dated now:)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sound advice! I occasionally have some, but ... it's rather sporadic and usually around HW sales events.

Release for Pyro, (June 15th) Jungle Heat (June 17th) Growing Up TB (June 19th) I have Spring Pastels - (one of my favorite sets) almost ready, and Wordsworth almost there too.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOVE the Jungle Heat pack especially! I use it all the time myself:) Glad to see it out now!
I'm updating some of my older texture sets to Iray and Superfly. Probably going to start with Ombre, but will get as much as I can into the store first. Jungle Heat is one of my faves too, but also Soft Pastels is nice as well. It should be coming up for release on the 29th.