• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Yes. I know you did. I have the Iray version for Ombre done, but need to do the Superfly version. Will be most likely working on those tomorrow. Once I get done, if you like I can send them to you.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
They are looking pretty good in Iray.
AmberBlondie2 copy.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You've been busy busy! Best of luck on your sales!

And thank you for doing your teaching work - it's so important!
Yeah ... =) maybe I can make a difference!! LOL It's good to see yo too Tiffanie and thanks on the sales!! =)
Tana has been helping be beta test files in Iray and Poser So ... I'm updating these. This should be the first to release from the set for SF and IR.

Thanks So sosos much Sunfire!!
900x900 Ombre prm.jpg

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah ... =) maybe I can make a difference!! LOL It's good to see yo too Tiffanie and thanks on the sales!! =)
Tana has been helping be beta test files in Iray and Poser So ... I'm updating these. This should be the first to release from the set for SF and IR.

Thanks So sosos much Sunfire!! View attachment 77744

My pleasure they were beautiful the first time I looked at them for QA here, and they're still beautiful!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Soft Pastels Updated to Superfly and Iray. Sunfire finished the testing on SF for me last night. (Thank you Tana!!) ...So, I will be getting these into Rendo shortly. Just .... tanking on coming up with a main image and promotional image. LOL .... feels like I'm stewing in my own juices.
SPBase ocopy copy.jpgKinds and Types 1 copy.jpgKinds and Types 2 copy.jpg