• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Mischief and other things

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I like the way Michael conducts the videos. I'm not really looking forward to the furry Bunny, but I would like to get to the bowling set, chess set, and eventually the cathedral. We shall see.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I need to test my Poser or DS skills on doing a book cover.
It will be for a Kindle book I wrote, gotta be a demon with fangs, scary type.
Maybe trying to nibble a pretty gal's neck. :eek:
It isn't a vampire, it is a demon that loves blood. :devil"

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sounds interesting. Maybe you should take a look at Amazon's Kindle Store to see if you get any ideas.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh, I already have a few books there and did the cover work on them.
It's just this is a little different and I want it to look good.
I love scary stories so I write them sometimes. :)

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hmmm, the muse says it needs to have the demon behind the girl, one big, clawed hand around her neck and forcing her head to tilt to the side.
He lifts her hair with the other hand as his teeth breaks the skin of her throat,a few drops of blood running down her neck.
Has to be foggy too, with muted moonlight.
Gotta try for it tomorrow.
Maybe in black and white except for his eyes which are glowing red and the blood on her neck and his teeth.

Does that sound scary?

quietrob

Extraordinary
Well my book started as a romance but it took a dark turn on it's own, now it's sort of a romantic/horror story.
Isn't it something how a character can take over a story and lead down the path? How about posting the covers? In the raw would be great if you didn't wish to divulge your nom de plume.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Have to do it again, did it wrong...lol.
Reduced the sizes as they are so big.

ATM_02.jpg

Cover-DP1.jpg

HBLR_01.jpg

Scary Stories 1.jpg

Winter Forest-IV.jpg

quietrob

Extraordinary
Your novels look scary! Except for the Winter Forest and Demon Planet. Winter Forest looks like right up my line! Demon Planet. Sounds scary but interesting. I tend to dream about what I see on TV or read just before bed so that would be nice. One can never tell if a novel inside matches the title but my interest is piqued!

Good Designs. Thank you for sharing!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Demon Planet is a short story and even has a nice bit of poetry in it and is free.

Winter Forest is pure fantasy because I love dragons. :)

House on Old Belial Road is, as the name implies, about a nasty demon.
All fiction but based on place we lived, that house and land were evil even if none of what is in my book happened.

I started writing to amuse my kids when they were young, they still loved me reading to them even when they were pre-teens.
My writing is like my reading, variety,

If you want to check them out they are on Amazon here...

http://amazon.com/author/helenpayne

quietrob

Extraordinary
Demon Planet is a short story and even has a nice bit of poetry in it and is free.

Winter Forest is pure fantasy because I love dragons. :)

House on Old Belial Road is, as the name implies, about a nasty demon.
All fiction but based on place we lived, that house and land were evil even if none of what is in my book happened.

I started writing to amuse my kids when they were young, they still loved me reading to them even when they were pre-teens.
My writing is like my reading, variety,

If you want to check them out they are on Amazon here...

http://amazon.com/author/helenpayne
Amazing. There was a thread in this forum that had the thread, "No one reads anymore..."

It would seem we still read to out kids. I know I did. P.S. Who doesn't like Dragons!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Maybe you should do a mini challenge and the winning one goes on the cover and you give them the book as a prize :p (of course you'd need to give a description of the demon and girl)