• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP MEC4D - Creations for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 , work in progress

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
:alien::luck:HAPPY ST.PADDY's DAY :luck::alien:
WE COMING IN PEACE

Alien_Saint_Patty.png

Dawn 2 .. in her true form :alien:

Last edited:

unreal

Noteworthy
I agree, but no forum I know of that even allows "likes", allows more than one.

I miss that at Renderosity, but they took that option out of their forums ages ago.
Hack: You CAN just *say* "like times a million."

Ha, take *that* software.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I usually do, though not necessarily with that exact phrase. ;)
That why I love about Miss B and others, take her time to say something, that what forums are about , to talk !
and "like" killed the forums .. lol
but still a nicer and easier option to express shadiness without personal exposure on topic ..

1. "Like" I just give you a note that I saw that but was not really impressed to take my time and say something or change it to something else but we still friends.
  2. "Eye Hearts" I really loved what you did here , well done but I have to run , I guess that would compensate the time for typing .
  3. "Laughing Face" Finally I can lough in the office and nobody noticed , it is like sleeping with an open eyes .. but did it really made me smile ? I "smiled" because everyone did and I don't want to be the dummy here , they may thinking I did not got the joke..
  4. "WOW" now I am very impressed with that , did not saw this coming , I do not regret my 3 minutes I lost here to see it but ..I have to run.
  5. "Sad Face" no time for drama, I have my own ....later
  6. "Angry Face" WTF , don't let me started ..sorry lunch time

Now I am curious what kind of "like" I will get for this reply... ???
emoji-4835770_960_720.png

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
That why I love about Miss B and others, take her time to say something, that what forums are about , to talk !

That's what I tell people who comment my renders in galleries - it's hard to get meaningful comments these days. If I get any, 99% are 5-letters long, So if I compliment those who post meaningful comments, it's like "training" them to do more it. LOL

DanaTA

Distinguished
but still a nicer and easier option to express shadiness without personal exposure on topic ..

1. "Like" I just give you a note that I saw that but was not really impressed to take my time and say something or change it to something else but we still friends.
  2. "Eye Hearts" I really loved what you did here , well done but I have to run , I guess that would compensate the time for typing .
  3. "Laughing Face" Finally I can lough in the office and nobody noticed , it is like sleeping with an open eyes .. but did it really made me smile ? I "smiled" because everyone did and I don't want to be the dummy here , they may thinking I did not got the joke..
  4. "WOW" now I am very impressed with that , did not saw this coming , I do not regret my 3 minutes I lost here to see it but ..I have to run.
  5. "Sad Face" no time for drama, I have my own ....later
  6. "Angry Face" WTF , don't let me started ..sorry lunch time

Now I am curious what kind of "like" I will get for this reply... ???
View attachment 73029
Would you rather I not express anything at all? Often, I "like" something, or other reaction, but don't have anything meaningful to contribute to the conversation. I live by the concept of not talking for the sake of hearing my own voice. When I have something to say, I say it. I also think a compliment, whether in words or an expressive icon, is still a compliment. I am slow to speak, slow to anger, a man of few words, but a good listener. Also, a Bible verse: "A fool is known for his multitude of words!"

Dana

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Would you rather I not express anything at all? Often, I "like" something, or other reaction, but don't have anything meaningful to contribute to the conversation. I live by the concept of not talking for the sake of hearing my own voice. When I have something to say, I say it. I also think a compliment, whether in words or an expressive icon, is still a compliment. I am slow to speak, slow to anger, a man of few words, but a good listener. Also, a Bible verse: "A fool is known for his multitude of words!"

Dana
That is exactly right Dana , better say nothing than be a hypocrite
of course take my reply with a grain of salt, I was not all so serious about and more for as a joke . Some people living for the "like" I don't , I prefer interaction .

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
That's what I tell people who comment my renders in galleries - it's hard to get meaningful comments these days. If I get any, 99% are 5-letters long, So if I compliment those who post meaningful comments, it's like "training" them to do more it. LOL
Well.. in the galleries I really like the "Like" button more ..
but forums are made for talk .. that why forums slowly disappearing

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Well.. in the galleries I really like the "Like" button more ..
but forums are made for talk .. that why forums slowly despairing

That's what's different at DA - every gallery post generates a mini-forum where people can discuss things. We can reply to specific people, making it more personal. That's what lacks in some galleries.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Often, I "like" something, or other reaction, but don't have anything meaningful to contribute to the conversation.
I attend a forum for a group of online classes, and I often do exactly the same. If I have something meaningful to add to the conversation, I'll add it and a "like". On the other hand, if I like the render/post I read but have nothing to add, then I just "like" it.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I often use "like" to note to myself and the other person(s) that I saw it, and I generally agree. Sort of like a head-nod.

For example if I wish someone happy birthday, and they say "thank you", I will like it, because it lets them know that I saw their thank you.