• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP MEC4D - Creations for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 , work in progress

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
as one of my favorite pop artist Mylene Farmer once said in her song , " oh maman, pourquoi je ne suis pas un garçon" :laugh: it would be much easier, I still have to to the job and cooking ! :cautious: :laugh:
Actually , i really love cooking. Baking not that much, but cooking. Have so many books with recipes and still each time I see a new book out, instant buy. Love healthy cooking like Mediterranean mixed with French cuisine .

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Actually , i really love cooking. Baking not that much, but cooking. Have so many books with recipes and still each time I see a new book out, instant buy. Love healthy cooking like Mediterranean mixed with French cuisine .
I love baking and cooking here some of my flowers sculptures from sugar, made for my friends Wedding Anniversary including 3 level cake

Attachments

• 46486285_347305595831916_1972535375037464576_n.jpg
    46486285_347305595831916_1972535375037464576_n.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot 2021-05-01 0612562.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-01 0612562.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I love baking and cooking here some of my flowers sculptures from sugar, made for my friends Wedding Anniversary including 3 level cake
They look stunning !! :inlove:
Okay lets put together...Modelling , Sculpting in Light speed , now baking flower sculptures...
You have to convince me now that you don't use some kind of Black Magic here .....:inlove::laugh:
They look delicious .

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
They look stunning !! :inlove:
Okay lets put together...Modelling , Sculpting in Light speed , now baking flower sculptures...
You have to convince me now that you don't use some kind of Black Magic here .....:inlove::laugh:
They look delicious .
it is all kind of Art .. and little chemistry , you know how it is , Chris making oreo cookies sculptures, that is black magic ! :cautious::laugh:

BTW I was checking the Luna's eyeballs diameter from curiosity and guess what, it have the exactly size of a new born baby's eyeballs to millimeter.. that is attention to details I love .

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
i agree about that not all children look that chubby at that age, my three (two sons and a daugther) they had proportions of almost mini adults when they were little toddlers, so with 5-6 they looked more like MEC4D models . There are a great variety , more now that a lot of cultures marry with others (i think you understand)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Then, I stand completely corrected! lol.
Yes, there are so many differences in the world, and that uniqueness is what makes us all so wonderfully and fearfully made! And, as you said, the details that people add on their own will make up some of the differences.

I will continue to look on with awe!

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
the details that people add on their own will make up some of the differences.
That is exactly right, it will be easy to add some fat than remove it , scale it down to make more variety of ages for your needs , I would not scale it up as it would get out of human proportions. That why the future teens will be for D2FM

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
i agree about that not all children look that chubby at that age, my three (two sons and a daugther) they had proportions of almost mini adults when they were little toddlers, so with 5-6 they looked more like MEC4D models . There are a great variety , more now that a lot of cultures marry with others (i think you understand)
I am working today on new proper textures , you gonna see huge difference when rendering , I am not going to wait for BL2 as it may take too long, I am working 4 months now on all stuff so going to release the new kids for BL1 ASAP, they need also some variety of extra clothing to go with.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I have figured out your secret!
You are an AI....that is why your name is Mec - Mechanical!
Lol

You are doing an amazing job!
Yes you did ! it was first Mechanics 4th Dimension ... or officially now Models Enterprise Commerce 4th Division , MEC4D LLC.. or not officially " Me Cath
My first nickname was DigitalWoman .. so that would match your Conspiratie lol

I just watched Altered Carbon on Netflix , that would be awesome to have AI like that for doing your stuff , or use 2 sleeves ( 2 bodies 1 mind) at once to finish faster the job lol

Thanks D !

DanaTA

Distinguished
Sounds a little like a movie I saw years ago, I think Tom Hanks was in it, but I"m not sure...he made a bunch of clones of himself, so he could to what he wanted while they took care of business. Can't remember the name of the movie, but it was pretty funny. Or maybe it was Michael Keaton. Yeah, I think that was it.

Dana

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Sounds a little like a movie I saw years ago, I think Tom Hanks was in it, but I"m not sure...he made a bunch of clones of himself, so he could to what he wanted while they took care of business. Can't remember the name of the movie, but it was pretty funny. Or maybe it was Michael Keaton. Yeah, I think that was it.

Dana
Michael Keaton, I saw it of course ..

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Baby Luna itself getting some refreshing new facade. Extra face morph , textures.. and some outfit .. Reborn .. Baby Ela in production
for now face textures just painted for visualization in Zbrush. its gonna be cute ! and evil no more ... :cautious::laugh:

BTW Luna was my Cat .. hard time to switch the name in my mind .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-02 003258.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-02 003258.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot 2021-05-02 003854.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-02 003854.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot 2021-05-02 004051.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-02 004051.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot 2021-05-02 011629.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-02 011629.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot 2021-05-02 011555.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-02 011555.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
its gonna be cute ! and evil no more ... :cautious::laugh:
Adorable. :inlove:

Yeah, kids can be so creepy sometimes. My little Zoé, when she was 6-7 , sometimes she wake up in the middle of night because some nightmares. She went to our bedroom , open the door a bit and stand there with her long hair in her face. Like in the Movie The ring. Imagine you look at this in the night, still not full awake .... This phase of her cost me 10 years of my live :cautious: