• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne's Creations Freebies

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ohh ohh ohh Appies! I'll have to remember to get these when I'm home. Thanks Lyne!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Because someone was asking about converting textures TO Harry... here is a list of the ones I have already done, of mine:

LyneFree39

LyneFree30

LyneFree29

PLUS I will have an entire range of Chestnuts (already converted) for free- but that is waiting until Laurie (CWRW) debuts her chestnut(s) that will come out with the HiaveWire Thoroughbred morph/map set. That product is still in the que for rigging on the new breed morph. Laurie does the BEST horse maps that are HIGH RES and brand new... she's just overloaded with so many HiveWire projects.... but hopefully the Thoroughbred will be SOON.... hope hope! :)

Lyrra Madril

Eager
Contributing Artist
thanks for the textures Lyne :) I only had one for Harry so it is nice to get some variety. I don't know if I have all your horse textures over the years, but I know I have a bunch of 'em

LM

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ChipmunkWeb.jpg

click here: LyneFree41

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks, @Rae134 ... it's not the greatest, with my ANCIENT map, but it'll do for adding some life to my outdoor scenes, and wanted to share my efforts. :)