• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne's Creations Freebies

Jan

Adventurous
Thanks Lyne for all your effort-hope you take a rest now you have accomplished this labour of love. Take care

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
DivaCatPosesWIP.jpg

Pose on the left is called "Big Baby".... don't have a clever name for the one on the right... :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
how about "Put Me Down!" :p hehehe

now where did I put that "love" button, oh well I'll just have to "like" it instead

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
And the next one.... I did have to shorten some neck parts of Diva to make this look right, it's so extreme... and then check box both boxes in poser to save
as a pose file that "locks" that adjustment in... @Pendraia - this WILL be okay to give out as a freebie, right? I'm concerned about giving away your work in
creating Diva's body itself... ? If you need the pose file to study to know, let me know, ok? I don't understand that end of things (the coding inside a pose text file)
although Alisa said it was okay to share POSES....
NoseToNose.jpg

When I made this one, it made me laugh looking at it! :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Cute! Yes, it's fine to share poses, as long as the person would have to OWN the figures in order to use the poses.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Ya, Guess I'm getting paranoid in my old age! LOL! If one did not own the obj, the cat wouldn't even load... duh! sigh...
I do 'cheat' in my own posing... ie: bodies parts not seen 'in camera' might intersect each other...and I adjust the length of
a foot, a neck part, etc. to make the visual work! Hence- the need to save the pose with both boxes checked... locks in the
easy pose tail too! :)
Last pose in this mini pack:
Besties.jpg

This was the hardest one to do! but I was determined!!

Now I need to make thumbs, then pass it to my beta tester.... :)