• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne's Creations Freebies

Your very welcome. :) Once the HiveWire big cat is made into a house cat, I WILL be converting my own kitties maps to it... but I will NOT convert my wild cat maps to the Big Cat until CWRW has issued any and all of her maps to go with the new cat's... 1. my maps are OLD and 2. I would never want to cause any competition... she and her products come first. :) (which is one reason I've stopped converting my other mil horse maps).

I am looking forward to getting your mil cat textures for the Hivewire House Cat, crossing my fingers hoping that time will be very soon.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I grabbed these yesterday, but forgot to come back here and say thanks, so THANKS LYNE!! :oops:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
FINALLY! :)

LyneFree42

ChestnutMapsFreebiePromo.jpg

I don't have the horse, but thank you for your continued generosity. I still need to re-download a lot of your beautiful things after my hard drive mafuncitons (yes, plural is correct). I hope to get there eventually, not to mention back to using such wonderful things. ;)