• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne is in the Hospital!

Hornet3d

Wise
Thank you all- and you are right it’s better to be safe from the virus.... so I go back and crawl inside my paint by number art ...

Also the company that sends my nurses to me twice a week to care for my bandages said they had to let go of all the physical therapists so that avenue is also closed to me. It is hard not to give into depression... but I keep on keeping on!

I can't begin to image how difficult it is for you, just hang on in there something will give eventually.

Carey

Extraordinary
Hang in there Lyne, things are coming that won't just treat illnesses it cures them.. President Trump has had one for years.. the FDA is slow waking it right now.. That and using stem cells from your own body to cure people...Wish I had enough money to sue the FDA.. They have held out for years that stem cells are an unapproved drug! Ask about stem cell treatment. I" am praying for you...

Terre

Renowned
They are working on things, yes. Your own stem cells are the way to go in that kind of treatment.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
My grand daughter is so talented -she took this photo of my great grand babies! Cheered me up!
C0154B4E-0777-4A84-8D1F-FA83711E0B08.jpeg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I need to apologize for posting too many images which take up space from other members... and really aren’t 3D ART .... It will take me a couple of days to delete that many while just leaving the very best.

Again I’m very sorry I didn’t realize the impacting my posting so many.

I can’t post on my website because of my damaged posture... it could be as much as a year before my health problems are solved...

Again I couldn’t be more sorry!! I hope you’ll forgive me.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
We'll all look forward to seeing your favorites!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I’m hanging in there... with my life long low immune system and the reality of the virus, my surgery is on hold. That’s at once scary and also I feel safer staying home. Thank God for Smart Phones because I can check in with my GP and my lung doctor via a secured type of FaceTime chat, so I don’t have to go out.
I’m having a set back just getting around with my walker because I pulled a tendon in my lower back when I bent down and twisted to the side to reach something... I heard and felt a nasty pop, and now I’m stuck trying not to make that worse and rest more than I want to.

My friend did upload my latest paint by number animations for anyone interested. (I still do the still images but I don’t upload them here anymore. I am saving those to someday post on my own website... though not sure if or when that will be possible. There is no way that I can find to upload from my iPhone to a web page)

Lyne's Paint By Number Videos