• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Llola Lane's Freebies

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, Alisa, you missed this one!! ;)
Fixed!

THANK YOU!
btw.. if you want to call me Llola for ease of remembering who I am.. I really don't mind.. I answer to either name... LOL

You're welcome :) I might call you Mary or Llola at different times, since you've made both public (I can type Mary faster lol).

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Wow! Thank you for turning me to this site. I had no idea Sanbie had a place with all of those awesome freebies for Dawn and Dusk!

Llola Lane

Adventurous
yep yep... I've been a fan of Sanbie's for over a year now. It's fun to work on her challenges. Glad to oblige'ja AetherDream :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I have a ton of her Gen4 stuff too, so I probably also have everything for V4.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I play really safe...I call her LL...but then I have a bad habit of initialing everyone lol

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Not sure if anyone is still watching this thread... Somewhere down the line someone asked if I had a texture for one of Sanbie's Texture challenges... I can't remember who or which number Challenge they wanted textures for.. #33??? I can't remember... could whomever you are please let me know... I feel like getting back into texturing :)
Thank you .. Hugzzzzzzzz all around!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh we're still watching Llola. You post, we'll be here to read it. ;)