• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Llola Lane's Freebies

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Outfit texture created by me using Sanbie's outfit for Dawn... Texture challenge 41

TC41 5minute renderR DONE SIGN.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks from me too. Somehow I had missed Sanbie's TC-44 for Dawn. ;)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL. I'll grab that other image and add it.

You can edit posts for about 10 minutes.

Member Privileges | HiveWire 3D Community

I edited your first post to add the link. For some reason, though, all your links to PDFLives are to the login page, rather than to the page for the item. I don't think you have to be logged in there to download them.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
No you don't need to be logged in...it probably went like that because LL was logged in to make changes to her room...I don't look after each room...everyone looks after their own...

Llola Lane

Adventurous
The links look fine to me Alisa (thanks for moving over the other freebie :)... Not sure how to fix it Sanbie... hum... Hopefully people can get there... We shall see ;)

You are MOST welcome Pendraia... enjoy!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
That's prob'ly it, Sanbie - I wasn't logged in.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's prob'ly it, Sanbie - I wasn't logged in.
That seems a little odd because only one of the links takes me to the Login page, the one that says "Login". I'm able to get to the individual Dawn challenges without a problem, and I'm not logged in.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
That seems a little odd because only one of the links takes me to the Login page, the one that says "Login". I'm able to get to the individual Dawn challenges without a problem, and I'm not logged in.

That's because I changed all of Mary's links, lol. Did I miss one?