• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Awesome character, Digitell! I have also created a number of characters with V4 and the Anime head when she had the clothing I wanted! :D

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
@Digitell Thank you! I have plans to release the Stylized body type used in that character. It looks good on both DawnSE and Sora. ^^

Today I am happy to announce the official release of CatsEyes for Sora! She is NOT just a character morph for Dawn and Sora, but also a introduction to EZ-MATs and EZ-Eyeliner on her hi-res 4K textures. This expands her make-up possibilities to millions of color combinations while preserving the texture details. :D

Promo00_1000x1300.jpg

ADS_Banner_1180x500.jpg

ADS_Banner_1180x500.jpg

ADS_Banner_1180x500.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you! She looks great combined with other Dawn morphs, like Elisa. She was created for Sora, but doesn't really require her. :)

Cats + Elisa looks like his ==> CatsEyes for Sora

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Nice job Ken!! I think the little black number is my favorite......... but .......... you can never have too many LBDs! (little black dresses)