• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh definitely going to be in my Runtime before the intro price's gone. Just have to wait for the monthly checks to come in. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Since so many of you have been kind enough to buy my body shapes for Dawn, I am offering here a FREE video tutorial where I demonstrate how to make conforming clothing fit to a particular body morph shape. I also show how to fix distortions and poke-thrus, so you can have the best fitting for your renders. All this is done in Poser Pro 11, and the process is the same all the way back to Poser Pro 9. This will work with any figures and any conforming outfits. Enjoy! ^____^