• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • The 14th Annual Songbird Remix Open Rendering Season Contest is now open! See the contest thread for details.

Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Which one?
Whichever one we could convince you to make? It just seems like Dawn could use a good classic Anime Idol style outfit, and you seem to be the person to ask about making one. I would love to see what you come up with based on your anime themed work.

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
Whichever one we could convince you to make? It just seems like Dawn could use a good classic Anime Idol style outfit, and you seem to be the person to ask about making one. I would love to see what you come up with based on your anime themed work.
If you could show me an example, I could consider it. :)

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I am most familiar with this from the 80's Anime...

But it could use more flash.
Having trouble finding good references because at some point the usage of Idol in relation to anime seems to have changed... I am refering to the Pop Idol characters common in many Anime of the 70's and 80's, even Mecha anime.

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
I am refering to the Pop Idol characters common in many Anime of the 70's and 80's, even Mecha anime.
Ohh, I know what this is! I think Yamato has tried this many years ago, making an "idol" dress for Aiko. A while later, I did the same for a commission job for NearMe, where the dress had several layers and was a nightmare to rig. Unfortunately, sales were rather low, so I got discouraged to do that again. Apparently, this is a very niche market - more than I anticipated.

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
Here are a couple of examples of what I came up with the Scatter Tool. In the included video tutorials I explain the basics. It's a brand new tool for the Poser artist arsenal! I am eager to see what people will do with it. ^___^

ADS_Newsletter_1024x1180.jpg