• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh definitely going to be in my Runtime before the intro price's gone. Just have to wait for the monthly checks to come in. ;)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Contributing Artist
I'll be picking this up at some point too, like others money is just so tight right now :(

Ken1171

Renowned
Contributing Artist
Since so many of you have been kind enough to buy my body shapes for Dawn, I am offering here a FREE video tutorial where I demonstrate how to make conforming clothing fit to a particular body morph shape. I also show how to fix distortions and poke-thrus, so you can have the best fitting for your renders. All this is done in Poser Pro 11, and the process is the same all the way back to Poser Pro 9. This will work with any figures and any conforming outfits. Enjoy! ^____^