• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Szark

Awesome
thanks Flint, well all do different images and I like yours too, you put effort in and it shows. I always appreciate people who put the effort in.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Little robin birds by Ken

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Monster Attack!! Monster Attack!!

Seriously though, you did a good job Joe. I never would've thought to use one of Ken's birds in this sort of render. ;)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
we want to know the story now on how a Kiwi was imported to the USA and then how did it get upsized so much and got released!

maybe it was looking for that caged kookaburra in the petshop!

great render ;) :lol:

oh.. and that couple near the VW.... doesn't look promising for them! :snoopydances:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hahahah it looks like one of those big dumb monsters that can't figure out why everyone is afraid of him. Great render!

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words of encouragement

Playing some more with Ken Gilliland's "SBRM Kiwis" and RiverSoft Art's "Now-Crowd Billboards - Disaster!" in DAZ Studio and Iray. This time I added an Arctic Platypus because Legrandzilla suggested: "Do a platypus next!". No post work

Attachments

• KiwiVplatypus01.jpg
    KiwiVplatypus01.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 358
we want to know the story now on how a Kiwi was imported to the USA and then how did it get upsized so much and got released!

maybe it was looking for that caged kookaburra in the petshop!

great render ;) :lol:

oh.. and that couple near the VW.... doesn't look promising for them! :snoopydances:

The story possibilities are endless. I was going to just do a regular Kiwi render and I saw this pose that looked like it was stomping on something and then things got crazy ;)

well, birds are related to dinosaurs after all... great images!

If you have my Moths, I think Mothra could settle those two down

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement and for all your hard work on building great products for us to play with. These kiwi models are so full of attitude that they must know they are descended from dinosaurs.

PS. Love the Mothra image