• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Szark

Awesome
thanks Flint, well all do different images and I like yours too, you put effort in and it shows. I always appreciate people who put the effort in.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Monster Attack!! Monster Attack!!

Seriously though, you did a good job Joe. I never would've thought to use one of Ken's birds in this sort of render. ;)

Stezza

Extraordinary
we want to know the story now on how a Kiwi was imported to the USA and then how did it get upsized so much and got released!

maybe it was looking for that caged kookaburra in the petshop!

great render ;) :lol:

oh.. and that couple near the VW.... doesn't look promising for them! :snoopydances:

Janet

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Hahahah it looks like one of those big dumb monsters that can't figure out why everyone is afraid of him. Great render!

we want to know the story now on how a Kiwi was imported to the USA and then how did it get upsized so much and got released!

maybe it was looking for that caged kookaburra in the petshop!

great render ;) :lol:

oh.. and that couple near the VW.... doesn't look promising for them! :snoopydances:
The story possibilities are endless. I was going to just do a regular Kiwi render and I saw this pose that looked like it was stomping on something and then things got crazy ;)

well, birds are related to dinosaurs after all... great images!

If you have my Moths, I think Mothra could settle those two down
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement and for all your hard work on building great products for us to play with. These kiwi models are so full of attitude that they must know they are descended from dinosaurs.

PS. Love the Mothra image