• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Eagle Boy
Eagle Boy 101z.jpg

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Awww, thank you mininessie and Miss B. I get all my inspirations from looking at everyone else's work here. You guys give me tons of ideas!!! Things I would never think of on my own. My brain is old. LOL

Carey

Extraordinary
Thanks again for all the kindness and for making me feel welcomed at Hivewire

I thought I would share tonight's experiment with "Vampire Bat by AM" and the Barn Owl from "SBRM Owls of the World Volume 1" in DAZ Studio and Iray. No post work

View attachment 37602
OWL: "Why yes I am a vegetarian, why do you ask?" not enough like bounce off your figures, but I like it...A vampire bat with an owl for a straight man...what an act...lol

Szark

Awesome
Thanks Lisa, yeah it turned out ok. Took ages to pose those ants individually, well the legs that is plus s few head moves so they didn't all look the same.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I LOVE this image!
Always loved mother and daughter pictures but never thought of doing more formal yoga poses for them. When I was a photographer I always tried finding subjects interested in doing tasteful nude or semi nude mother and daughter images like this. Did a few including father and son (two of which did win some minor awards and one (father and son) got published in a Nikon publication.....a life time ago. :(
Have done a lot of mother and daughter simple nude lifestyle portraits in Poser since version 4....(made finding willing models for this kind of image SOOOOOOOOO Much EASIER!), a few of which are up on my DeviantArt gallery if anyone interested.