• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Karth´s Clothes for Baby Luna W.I.P

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Hi there,

after the Cap for Baby Luna, im working on a Sweater and a Jeans.
That are these kind of Jeans that have a loosen style with a Knit Border at the Top.
I add loosen Morphs .
After that i will do a costume i think.

Lunajeans.jpg

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thanks much :)
Happy to see some interest here !
For Special wishes a reference Image and or - link to - would be good, because it give so many different styles of a Cloth.
And i can´t promise that it will be always for both software´s in one package.
We will see :)

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Lol..Lorraine..you are cute :)
I start always with the Daz Version nowadays.
It ´s much easier to rig and add Morphs .
As a formally Poser creator it is a bit sad to say this.
But i personally need today the double time to create the Poser Piece.
Try my best to do it for both Softwares.

However it is not the year where i want to stick to long in such Kind of Problems again.
It kills the fun of creating for me.
So i hope nobody will be angry with me when some Piece will be only for this or that Software sometimes ,
when im really not satisfied with the end result.

my 2 Cent

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh Karth it's entirely up to you which or what program you produce for, I would hope no one would hassle you either way. I certainly won't. Just was hoping that something I put in a request for would be made in the program I use. And I'm very, VERY happy it will :snoopydance: You're a star!