• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

KageRyu's cave

• Thread starter Deleted member 325
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 325

Now live at the Hive!
CA: KageRyu
CA's Product Thread: KageRyu's cave

Beach Soccer for Dusk
Beach Soccer for Dusk - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

+++++++++++++

Beach Soccer 2 for Dusk
Beach Soccer 2 for Dusk - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Only 1 year behind schedule...
Matching Dawn sets in the pipe.

D

Deleted member 325

Ok, it is end of Summer and I had hoped to have the Dawn companions to the soccer sets released by now, but real life issues have seriously delayed all of my work. I need a cloning machine so I have more of me and less time to do things... wait... that doesn't sound quite right.

Carey

Extraordinary
Ok, it is end of Summer and I had hoped to have the Dawn companions to the soccer sets released by now, but real life issues have seriously delayed all of my work. I need a cloning machine so I have more of me and less time to do things... wait... that doesn't sound quite right.
When they make my clone I hope to upgrade to a better body and well perhaps the artist part being a bit less artist and a lot more business man, I have had my share of minor fame, but never really sought the money part. Course a lot better looking too...lol

D

Deleted member 325

I have been away, and I have been dealing with a lot... I have news.

I have far too many issues in Real life right now interfering with more frivolous endeavors like art or creating content and have had little time. Because of this, and numerous other reasons I will not get into, I have made the decision to pull away from content creating a great deal. I am not completely abandoning it, but will not dedicate anywhere near the time I once did to it. Right now I just do not have the time, and it has never really been worth the amount of time it required (except maybe the last few months before a certain website closed years ago). I had gotten into creating content to help fund my art/animation projects, but then spent most of my time either making content or making promos. For the past nearly 2 years I have had the time to do none of the above (especially these last 6 months). I want to get back to making art and animations and music and writing again, and find the joy in it I once had. Currently, my real life situation is very unstable though, and unless/until I can get things resolved I can not dedicate the time needed to schedule and deliver products on any sort of a deadline. What Spare time I do have right now, I want to use for my enjoyment and making art.

I have had a chance to do some art this past week, for the first time in months. Mostly just going through my frames archive and piecing together sequences in a video editor to see where any of my projects stand. With some of the render sequences from November I am close to what I need to put together a 5 minute proof of concept video, and have been trying to lay out the missing segments (I have only been working at it for years with multiple re-renders due to lost or damaged files, scenes, etc...). I deeply regret this didn't get finished before my dad passed away, but I still wish to pursue my animations. What many do not know is that I am and always have been working on older equipment that was found, fixed, or donated and refurbished by me as I am Disabled and on very limited income. This has worked against both my content creation and my art. as I have to make do with resources, tools, and software that is often less than optimal but I want to produce materials requiring far more that what I have access to. I am considering putting together a Patreon page for my animations/videos/stories so I can focus more on the art and less on making commercial content. I am rather lost though, and am unsure if there would be interest, or what sort of things people would like to see for rewards on such a page. Obviously for higher tiers, special thanks in credits, access to the many motion tests, behind the scenes clips, and theory tests I do as well as production art... but what else? I don't want to hang myself offering "X" amount of content every month when I am having trouble finding time to get things done and that's exactly the issue with making products. Because of the nature of what my art is, it will likely see occasional content spawned from it for Poser (pose packs and such, possibly textures here and there).

I am going to try to finish up the 2 Dawn Soccer sets that are now 18 months late... I want to have them done before August, but no idea if it will happen or not. There were a few other Dusk and Dawn and Animal sets in the works, but they were so very early in the WIP stages I do not want to make a promise and get hopes up and have it take another 6 or 8 months. Come August I will know if I can return to any sort of productivity on some long term basis or not.

I will post news of any products here if/when they get finished. For the moment I will be playing the art close to the vest.

Well, it's 5am, I must be crazy...

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I understand, i myself have not much time lately and my health don't helps either ,take care!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Mark, some thoughts -

1-Take care of yourself, first and foremost. Stay in touch with us in the forums as you can. While you have great value as a Contributing Artist, you have great value just as YOU.

2-Create the art/animations/writing that will make you feel good. Share it with us if you want to/can.
Maybe think about starting a thread in The Sandbox to share some of those activities you mention
The Sandbox

Express yourself! Blog or post about your activities, thoughts, creative experiments, be it concepts, sketches, rough drafts or finished works of 3D/2D art, photography or writing.

3-As for the Dawn Soccer Sets and the other Dusk and Dawn and Animal sets in the works, please don't put pressure on yourself that you MUST get anything done by a certain time. When and if they are done and ready to submit, that'll be great! If not, see item 1 ;)

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
These poses looks pretty darn good! Both for Dusk and Dawn!
thank you. While the sets are designed to be used with Santuzzi78's Beach Stadium, only the positioning poses for the Bleachers and team benches are really useless without it. Theoretically the sitting, standing, and action poses can be used with any field or chair.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
just a thought for forum admins... you should be able to merge Kage's deleted member posts with his new account to tidy things up so members don't wonder who deleted member 325 is.

just a thought ~ carry on :inverted:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think that was discussed with Lisa at some point, and I'm not sure whether it could be done. I'll mention it again, and see if that's an option now.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
just a thought for forum admins... you should be able to merge Kage's deleted member posts with his new account to tidy things up so members don't wonder who deleted member 325 is.

just a thought ~ carry on :inverted:

KageRyu requested that his account be deleted, which is what I did. What I should have done was ban the account which would have enabled me to merge the old and the new. Since I did not do that, merging the two accounts is not something I can do.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
...and I was too lazy to start a fresh thread, my bad. Lost my forum avatar too - the original was lost in one of the multiple HD failures I've had since 2017.