• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

KageRyu's cave

• Thread starter Deleted member 325
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 325

Officially I do not know - as I do not work in DS. I have been told they can work and may or may not need a script (?). They should work, mostly where problems occur is Poses I make with prop positioning or scaling "baked in" as to my knowledge DS does not properly support this (or does it differently from Poser). The Creepy Kid poses are just straightforward Poses for the most part.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yeah, I actually tried poses and expressions in DS and they're fine, unofficially ;). They don't need AdamR's script.

D

Deleted member 325

Just a little glimpse of something from my personal animation projects I am working on. Here is a motion test for one of many motion sequences for an alien cavalry unit that will be appearing often. Hand animated, no mocap here.

D

Deleted member 325

Now live at the Hive

Product: Savage Life for Dawn
Store Page: Savage Life for Dawn - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Part of this excellent Value Stack-

Product: Savage Dawn Value Stack
Store Page: Savage Dawn Value Stack - An Art_of_Mind, KageRyu, Ken1171 Designs, & Rae Designs Collaboation at HiveWire 3D

D

Deleted member 325

As many have noticed, I have been slow with releases lately, and do not produce near the volume of artwork I did 4 or 5 years ago. As some know it is because of personal health issues, and other issues. This year in particular it has had a lot to do with not just trying to move and get into a better overall situation, but family health issues. I just received somewhat disheartening news today regarding my father's condition that is likely going to further effect my own productivity.

I still have things planned, it is just very hard to find both the time, and the drive to complete things of late. Please bear with me.

If you are someone I had promised something for, or was going to work on a particular theme for, and it has gotten delayed or forgotten in this chaos, I am truly sorry.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for letting us know Kage, but R/L issues always come first. Take care of yourself and your family, and we'll wait until you have your next product ready.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
No need to apologize. Sorry to hear about your father, but as Miss B says, take care of you and yours!

D

Deleted member 325

Was clearing out the lower levels of my cave when I found some nasties shuffling about...

Yeah, another motion test for my animated project. All by hand as usual. This guy is a bit of a pain to work with because he has no IK. Maybe I should try adding IK to him...as an experiment into rigging.
I should create a separate thread for my animated project somewhere shouldn't I?