• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

KageRyu's cave

• Thread starter Deleted member 325
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 325

It is my pleasure to announce that a large portion of my previous RuntimeDNA catalog, as well as some of the planned releases, will be hosted here on Hivewire3D. This includes my entire line of M4/V4 products currently available, which I will be working to have moved over in the next few days. Absolutely nothing will be going to Daz3D (their loss). I also intend to move forward with Dusk and Dawn support, and Paul and Pauline support - but I get motivated a lot by available outfits and props - so hopefully someone will make some good Viking outfits and Knights for them both for me to play with ;)

I urge anyone who has anything wishlisted at RuntimeDNA to hold off until it is moved over to Hivewire3D before purchase to insure availability of future downloads and updates.

-Mark

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Wonderful news! Welcome aboard!!! I think you'll like it here a lot. This is the best 3d home I've ever had.

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
*fluffs up cushions in the cave and puts out cookies (virtual - no calories, no bad-for-you-stuff, awesome taste!)*

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
This is great news! I will be checking out your store when you get it moved over!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
CV-BEE
Welcome to the hive, Mark! I hope you and your products have a very happy home here :)