• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

KageRyu's cave

• Thread starter Deleted member 325
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 325

It is my pleasure to announce that a large portion of my previous RuntimeDNA catalog, as well as some of the planned releases, will be hosted here on Hivewire3D. This includes my entire line of M4/V4 products currently available, which I will be working to have moved over in the next few days. Absolutely nothing will be going to Daz3D (their loss). I also intend to move forward with Dusk and Dawn support, and Paul and Pauline support - but I get motivated a lot by available outfits and props - so hopefully someone will make some good Viking outfits and Knights for them both for me to play with ;)

I urge anyone who has anything wishlisted at RuntimeDNA to hold off until it is moved over to Hivewire3D before purchase to insure availability of future downloads and updates.

-Mark

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Wonderful news! Welcome aboard!!! I think you'll like it here a lot. This is the best 3d home I've ever had.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
*fluffs up cushions in the cave and puts out cookies (virtual - no calories, no bad-for-you-stuff, awesome taste!)*

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
This is great news! I will be checking out your store when you get it moved over!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Welcome to the hive, Mark! I hope you and your products have a very happy home here :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
..... - but I get motivated a lot by available outfits and props - so hopefully someone will make some good Viking outfits and Knights for them both for me to play with ;)
Will Dusk in a kilt help?

DuskKilt.jpg