• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

It's not that easy ...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I have long legs for my height and I'm constantly having to put the seat back in others cars so my knees aren't under my chin ;)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I have long legs for my height and I'm constantly having to put the seat back in others cars so my knees aren't under my chin ;)
That is exactly what happens with me lorraine...and sometimes when I get in the car after my daughter has driven it...I forget...and "bang" hit my knees on the steering wheel..

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Yep, that's me Sanbie. I have a friend who is way shorter than me and when I get in her car there's barely room for all of my length. Funny though, I have two friends who are way taller than me and in their cars/trucks I can't nardly reach the pedals :) Swings and roundabouts.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I have that same thing with a couple of my friends too Lorraine...but adjusting the seat forward is safer than hitting your knees because it's too close lol

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Probably not that clear, but that's the HiveWire Forum's front page on the laptop ... ;)

Did you steal my laptop? I swear that looks almost exactly like my pc. LOL!

And it's clear enough to my eyes to tell what's on his screen. I think the avatar is just adorable. :D I need to update mine, I've been using the same one for like 8 years now... LMAO

SimonJM

Enthusiast
Did you steal my laptop? I swear that looks almost exactly like my pc. LOL!

And it's clear enough to my eyes to tell what's on his screen. I think the avatar is just adorable. :D I need to update mine, I've been using the same one for like 8 years now... LMAO
I DO love Samedi, and the fact he's a freebie is quite amazing ;)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yep! He's adorable. :D I do have him, though for me he mostly gets used in scenes with kiddies as a toy doll... but he's an amazing freebie for sure.

SimonJM

Enthusiast
Sam_HW_full.jpg

And here he is, at 'full-size' :)