• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

It's not that easy ...

SimonJM

Enthusiast
... to be rid of me! I mean, website deleted by a bunch of fundamentalist (actually, remove the funda and ist ... ;)) goons - fair enough, good effort. You got rid of me! But when you got the site back you really should not have emailed me telling me where it was .... ;)

Dylan

Eager
I don't know Pen. I emailed support before Christmas and gave up when I didnt get a reply. Not that it matters now as we are back up and running.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That's weird...I didn't realise they were missing straight away as I was flat out at school and work. Didn't realise what happened until Ram emailed me about it. It was very hectic just before Christmas with all the things that were happening...not sure how that got missed though.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, you guys are back now, and that's all that matters. From now on it's onwards and upwards for the HIVE!!

Don't mind me, I'm just in a silly mood today.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Sorry your support ticket got missed, Dylan! And Simon, we must have goofed in sending that email! LOL, JUST KIDDING - glad you're back (now you need an avatar so we can recognize you ;))

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Glad to see you back, Simon! Thank you for being persistent.

Dylan, I saw your support ticket and remember replying to it. Perhaps I didn't? Glad to see you back!

SimonJM

Enthusiast
I dunno, if it's anything like my waistline it's onward and outward ... ;) Can I blame the fundamentalists for that? "Yeah, dam' dem dar zealots, makin' me eats all dat ice-cream ..." ;)
I'll see if I can track down my old avatar ... just so you al know who to ignore ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I dunno, if it's anything like my waistline it's onward and outward ... ;)
:rofl:

Can I blame the fundamentalists for that? "Yeah, dam' dem dar zealots, makin' me eats all dat ice-cream ..." ;)
Hmmmm, I could go for some ice cream right about now. ;)

I'll see if I can track down my old avatar ... just so you al know who to ignore ;)
Now why would ANYONE want to ignore you Simon? :D

SimonJM

Enthusiast
If only you had said earlier, then I could have felt guilty about not leaving any for you to have - and I am sure guilt burns calories, right? Right? :):rolleyes:o_O