• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Harry the Horse

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
You are correct that I missed your comment about owning the Mil Horse textures, but Pen had referenced the Safari pack, which is not available - I didn't go back in the thread to see that it was also in the Mil Horse texture pack 2. Apologies.

That said, I am pretty sure that as Dax said, that render of Pen's is of the Mil Horse, which I thought it was when I replied earlier.. I don't think she has converted it for the HW Horse. If she had, then yes, it could probably be rtencoded :).

Had to laugh at your "In ancient times you could encode files with it so that only people who possess the original can decode it." I had a feeling I was ancient, but that confirms it ;).
last i looked it is availabe AS OF several months ago as was the Good THE BAD AND THE UGLY WHICH HAD THE DONKEY, THE HIPPO AND THE RHINO.

Kerya

Brilliant

Attachments

• zebra.jpg
    zebra.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 189

Ashardraka

New-Bee

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
i was looking for something closer to like a dressage or jumping saddle since the structure isnt quite what im looking fo ron either of those, if that makes any sense. thank you for replying

Yes to more of a classical dressage saddle. No to a hunter/jumper english saddle. I ride/study classical riding and the Classical Tack is very correct. If you are interested in modern dressage tack with flash or drop nosebands and the like, then no we don't have any.

Ashardraka

New-Bee
Yes to more of a classical dressage saddle. No to a hunter/jumper english saddle. I ride/study classical riding and the Classical Tack is very correct. If you are interested in modern dressage tack with flash or drop nosebands and the like, then no we don't have any.
i was looking for the modern style dressage tack, thank you for answering my question though