• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Dusk

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This would seriously row my boat! Love to have my bro's in my runtime. Ka pai!

I definitely would like to do one for Dusk... but I need a bit more time fatootzing around with his various morph dials to see if I can force it out of the morphs. I'm still lacking in a lot of areas for some of the shapes and styles I'd like to be able to do. LOL Maori I might, MIGHT be able to pull off... maybe. They have a very distinct look to them, but there are parts of their features that are similar to Caucasian/European, and parts that are very clearly not...

I'll take a look at it later on, Lorraine. Can't right now, I need to get Nataani into Beta. :D But I'll take a look at it later on down the road. ;)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
If you do have a look sometime it would be bonza, Seliah! One of the reasons there is similarity to Europeans is the interaction that has gone on for the last 150 years. If you look at C.F.Goldie and Gottfried Lindauer paintings of the late 1800's and early 1900's, you see what they looked like before the European influence. They are magnificent looking people and damn fine rugby players :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh, hell, I've streamed some of the All Blacks matches via internet just to watch them play. They're damn good at what they do! I wouldn't want to have to go up against them! LOL :D

I will definitely take a look at the possibility later on, Lorraine. I know about the mixing of bloodlines... we have the same here with a lot of our aboriginal peoples as well for similar reasons. I am almost positive that I would never be able to get a pure-blood Maori set of features out of Dusk's currently existing morph dials. But I could possibly pull off a mix-blood, like I did with Nataani... maybe.

I'll take another look at it once Nataani is through Beta and up the pipeline to QAV. :) If the morphs cooperate, the harder part will be the skin, as I've been doing ethnic morphs since the days of Vicky3 and Mike3. Provided I have the dials I need to pull it off, I can usually pull off the morphs. LOL

Lorraine

Did I mention you rock?!

I have a confession to make...we won the Rugby World Cup and I never watched a single game {hangs her head in SHAME}

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Did I mention you rock?!

I have a confession to make...we won the Rugby World Cup and I never watched a single game {hangs her head in SHAME}

LOL! Well, I have an excuse, seeing as they don't televise Rugby to the U.S. as far as I know. (Not without fancy cable or satellite TV, which we do NOT have in our house.) So, I have to wait until I can catch it online. :D

But you... oh, yes, you should find your dunce cap and go sit in the corner for a few minutes. LOL!!

I'm joking, Lorraine. ;) It happens. Life and all of that. And thankfully, the games are recorded for later viewing when we want to see them, right?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No regular broadcast TV networks here don't show Rugby games. I have seen them when channel surfing on one or more of the cable stations my provider offers.

I wouldn't feel too bad Lorraine. I haven't watched a sporting event in years . . . even the playoff games.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Does that mean you're gonna be expelled from NZ? Isn't that a capital offence over there? It would be similar to admitting that you don't watch the Grand final over here....which I freely admit I don't.

Lorraine

I'm just not the sport watching type which is almost a crime here. I don't know most of the members of the ABs, except Richie McCaw and Dan Carter, I don't watch their games but I'm still very proud of them and an AB haka brings me out in goosebumps. Actually, any well done haka brings me out in goosebumps.

Lorraine

If I didn't hide up the river they might find me and kick me out as an undesirable, Pen!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:rofl: Me too...it's the same for an Aussie rules grand final in Melbourne. Haka's are awesome...I've only seen them on film though.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Maori hakas are just sheer power. I think that's why they have such a visceral effect on the psyche. :D But then, it was originally a war dance, was it not? It's supposed to have that effect on the listener!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've never seen a Phillies (major league baseball), Eagles (national football League), 76ers (national basketball association), or a Flyers (national hockey league), and I'm darn proud of that! Even if it's considered a major offense here in Philadelphia.

Seriously, there's something wrong with a city with that many sports teams and that much emphasis on sports!

Lorraine

Try living in a whole country like that, Satira, it's depressing. I sometimes feel I am entirely surrounded by philistines. Sigh.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yeah...NZ is probably as bad as Australia...in Melbourne we even get a public holiday for a horse race. Not that I'm complaining about the holiday...

Lorraine

What we DS users need most of all is a set of projection templates. I made a temp one using the resource bodysuit but proper ones would be greatly appreciated.