• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Dusk

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
We have them for Dawn sans a dress template but not the other two. Well needed.

True.. I keep forgetting that Dawn at least has some rudimentary templates. :oops: I admit that I use Dusk and Luna a lot more than I use Dawn, but that's mainly because my renders are usually more male or kid focused than female... LOL

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I wish for more horse riding clothing.
English riding attire like for dressage or show jumping and Jockey Silks (to go with Pixel Downs) and helmets for both (and an optional Top Hat for the Dressage, I really want to do an Olympics scene :))
Oh, and more riding poses (anything horsey related really :D)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And more hair please.

And I'll second the request for Armour as well (why not be greedy :p)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Richard,

I don't know about the new one (the red skin), as I have not downloaded that yet, but the other one (the "Simple Dusk Skin") is packaged in just a Runtime/Textures format. You can dump the texture maps anywhere and open them up in Photoshop or whatever to edit... not sure how that qualifies as just for Studio?

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Okay, just downloaded the red skinned one, and it's set up the same way as the "Simple Dusk Skin." The zip file only contains a Runtime/Textures/ folder and the maps are all in there to be changed as desired.

Darryl

Adventurous
Seliah mentioned a couple of things earlier that I'll co-sign. Morphs and ethnic characters. Unfortunately the official morphs have a pretty limited range so they stop before I get to where I'm going. More range might help in dialing in certain ethnic features.

Also suits. I was going to create a male suit rant/thread but I'll just go off here instead. They say males don't have a lot of clothes but one thing we do have is suits. Double breasted, single breasted, beautifully tailored Armani suits (saw one in a store, lol), thrift shop, hipster sport coats. Three piece suits, two piece and sport coats. Those long suits that some entertainers wear, and so forth. Along with that are various fabrics depending on the season and various shirts, collars and ties worn beneath. How about cuff links? Did I mention that adding a morph to open or close the lapel or put your hands in your pocket would be nice. OK, I know I don't ask for much, lol, but it boggles the mind how few suits are available for each male figure considering how many variations of the same female essentials have been released to the market.

D

Deleted member 325

Mostly what I would love to see for Dusk is some good solid outfits. Like some of the following:
Viking/Norse - Some good solid Northman style outfits along the lines of Ragnarok from Mortem Vetus for V4, or the older Viking sets by Malis for M2.
American Indian - Some good basic outfits, and/or Warbonnets would be great, with some props.
Knight/Medieval Warrior - Either a good solid set of Plate Mail, or some good Chain Mail crusades style armor, or Medieval Saxon/Norman armor would be great.
Historical Military Garb - Some Revolutionary Era uniforms, or French Curiasseurs, or Civil War Cavalry, or even WWI Doughboys.
Pirates/Buccaneers - I could really get into these.

I could think of dozens more. If I did not have problems with my hands, I would even offer to draw up some designs.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear

I SECOND THIS!!! DESPARATLY NEEDED.... @Chris ... wish YOU would make a Dusk Generic suit, that could then have STYLE or era morphs added/in it... suits for other figures do NOT Cross dress well AT ALL... I know you're busy Chris.... would a suit be hard to model, even as a MR, so folks could then add the morphs/textures or something?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd love an "Expressions" pack.

I can never really get expressions or poses quite right and think this would be quite handy :)

(of course, would love this for all of the HW family, so I'm going to copy and paste this in each :p)