• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Dawn

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
OK, so you MAY want to look in the Content Library pane for the Poser directory. If your in the DAZ Studio directory Poser stuff like CR2's or PZ2's won't show, you MUST be in the Poser directory, which is located under the DAZ Studio one. Let me know if that helps

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
haha can't even afford that :D and sorry I can't help with the scene question.

I don't seem to have any CR2's or PZ2's for Eclarks Rider outfit, just the Obj files.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
So I've been doing a lot of playing with morphs recently and I've noticed something. Although the body shape morphs for Dawn and Dusk have left side and right side options, the face morphs seem to be all symmetric. I would love to seem some asymmetric morphs for the faces of all the Hivewire family. A little bit of asymmetry can go a long way to adding more character to a figure. Just look at Diva, those missing teeth morphs add so much to her.

And I second this.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Didn't i send you an .duf file too?

That's all?
Hi Earl,
What is your folder structure for the DS files you sent Rae? Perhaps that will help her find the .duf files!

Something like People>Dawn>Clothing?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Can't you just click on the pz3 files icon to open it ? You used to be able to to...I'm sure I've done it recently with 4.8. Edited to add...Just tried with one of the DM pz3 and it loaded fine. Daz will still read pz3's and pz2's.

I only use import for objects.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Me too. I've always been able to access those files in DS2, DS3A and DS4.0P The only thing in the Runtime that couldn't be accessed until one of the DS4 versions, was the Materials library.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
This is what I was referring too....

ScreenHunter_191 May. 04 09.55.jpg

Zaarin

Brilliant
This goes for all the Hivewire figures, I want more fine detail morphs! Some specifics I find myself missing from Gen4: Cheekbone Height, Cheekbone Width, EyelidUpperInnerHeight, EyelidUpperOuterHeight, EyelidLowerInnerHeight, EyelidLowerOuterHeight, UpperLipDepth, LowerLipDepth, UpperLipCrease, LowerLipCrease, FaceDepth, FaceMidDepth, NoseTipHeight, NoseTipUp-Down (yes, they are different!), and individual eye/ear height/width/size/In-Out/slant morphs, for creating asymmetrical faces.