• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I need encouragement, love and prayers…

Carey

Extraordinary
I am in pain, I am half out of my mind and still I am in pain.. in the delight of pain pills and yet still I am in pain...I am waiting for a render to finish. This render has took three weeks to get this far.... Pain, it was pain, always it was the pain...all I could think of was the pain.......Open poser load a figure start the design process but was interupted...Pain...All I could see was pain...pain I could think of nothing else... had to stop...runaway...far away...the pain..oh no it has enveloped me, swallowed me whole, now it is me and I am it....

But tonight I am rendering. my body is screaming stop.. three weeks and this shingle like illness will not let go of me, but tonight I am rendering....

Is there a purpose to suffering? things once taken for granted become much more precious. People become more wanted and if it doesn't kill you, your pain thrush hold goes way up....lol

Suffering has gone international but what is very precious to find...is a place to share it This is sort of a small place but we like it, now over there is the moaning room it is totally dark and sound proofed. Next to that is the crying room same arrangement except for the tear collector...Tears of full of want and around here they are considered very toxic... You'll see the ones here that forgot to use the tear collectors here in the recovery room.. Want leads to feeling sorry for yourself...It is better you don't see what goes on in recovery.

LOL You know me, everything becomes a story... see you when you get back..Hope I will be able to understand you with you teeth out...lol

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My hubby had shingles, I don't envy you if that's what it turns out to be. Sending healing hugs to you too! :grouphug:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes a friend of mine from Down Under was up here 3 years ago on a trip through the U.S. with her hubby, and she was suffering from Shingles and hated it. The slightest little touch drove her nuts. Feel better Carey.

Carey

Extraordinary
The most difficult part is, mine is internal and is affecting a full one quarter of my body, my right hand is nearly worthless.. I have never experienced this much pain.. But however the discomfort I am in doesn't begin to compare with the real life struggle Lyne is going through and she has my best wishes...

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, I've never heard of internal Shingles. I always thought it was a skin ailment.

Terre

Renowned
Good luck Lynne. We're all rooting for you.

Cary, I hope whatever you have clears up soon. I wish you luck as well.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I just talked to Lyne a bit ago & she asked me to update all of you.

She's having a much tougher time that she was expecting recovering. So please keep her in your prayers.

She misses all of you.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks for letting us know Flint, and please do send her all our good wishes. :grouphug:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks Flint - we miss her, too and give her tons of hugs from me!