• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Love ...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I love that my kids in my grade are so supportive and caring of students in the grade who need assistance. Watching them support my ASD student in the room and the playground is just amazing to see and proof that we all start off caring about others in our community.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
My granddaughters school! They've just turned part of the playground into a supervised adventure playground for the local kids. It's even got it's own little road system where kids can ride their bikes in safety and learn the highway code. How cool is that?
Now that's really nice. I don't know any grade schools here in this area that allow students to ride their bikes in the playground, or even to and from school. Of course, it's been decades since I've been near a grade school, so things may have changed since then. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I love that my kids in my grade are so supportive and caring of students in the grade who need assistance. Watching them support my ASD student in the room and the playground is just amazing to see and proof that we all start off caring about others in our community.
Your students are going to grow up to be very caring individuals Pen.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Then they will continue to be so, as what you learn at an early age, stays with you as you mature.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Now that's really nice. I don't know any grade schools here in this area that allow students to ride their bikes in the playground, or even to and from school. Of course, it's been decades since I've been near a grade school, so things may have changed since then. ;)

Lucy does ride her bike to school on occasions, like some of the other kids, but thats along a traffic free path which runs between our road and the school. They have to walk them across the playground to a small shed where they keep them safe. They're only allowed to ride on the little road thing with a teacher in attendance to help them learn the rules. Still cool though. I almost wish I still had my bike! :whistling:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I love having my daughter and grandchildren with me.

I love that although my family may disagree on many things it is only a fleeting difference of opinion. We never stay so mad so long that we refuse to speak to each other.

I love Autumn!

I love having many friends online and at HiveWire 3d.

I love to read, it does not matter if it is fiction or non-fiction, romance, thriller or horror.

I love that in the present we have wonderful technology like computers, did not have them growing up.

CatsLoveStories01.jpg

CatsLoveStories02.jpg

CatsLoveStories03.jpg

CatsLoveStories04.jpg

CatsLoveStories05.jpg

CatsLoveStories06.jpg

CatsLoveStories07.jpg

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Our Sara came up for the weekend so today we took her and Lucy into town to visit the Festival Market and have dinner at our favourite cafe on the Stone Jetty. Before we left home I gave them £5 each to spend on ice cream, sweets, etc. We reached town and I paused at a cash machine to stock up on funds before heading off to the Jetty. It wasn't until we reached home later on that I realised that neither of the girls had bought anything during the day. When I mentioned it they just said that they'd spent it but when I asked what on they just replied, "Just stuff!" and stayed quiet. It wasn't until they'd gone to bed that Emma, Lucy's mom, reminded me about the homeless guy we'd passed in a doorway near the bank. I must admit, I only caught a glimpse of him in passing but it appears that the kids were more concerned about him and decided he needed the money more than they did! So guess who I love more than ever today for a valuable lesson learned! :love:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Kids are amazing. They're usually doing something like this, which you'd only expect from an adult.

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Python! I love Python! Squeeeeeee! I just got my script to do some cool stuff, and I'm high off the win. I also love my high school math teacher, Mr. Feynman, without whom I'd never be able to re-learn all this trig, calculus, and other math I've used in programming for Poser. Starting with Matmatic, which goes on the list of things I love (thank you Bagginsbill!). I _love_ Blender, because it's so powerful and just keeps getting more so. I love Dawn and Dusk, because having weight mapped figures native to Poser is awesome. Even though it (very) often annoys me, I love Poser for how much it enables me to create, and how well documented it is.

It sounds completely silly, but I really love that I can have clean water any time I turn on the tap. I really hope we get to a time where that's true for more people every day, instead of people losing it. I love fields and forests covered in snow I don't have to shovel. I love the ocean something fierce, and hope to move closer to it again. I love the rain in summer, and really anything that shelters us from the hammer that is the Texas summer sun.

I love my dog, even though she's gone now. She was intensely loving and full of life and I miss her terribly. But we had longer with her than we ever thought we would, and for that I'm supremely grateful.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Cats are good at cheering you up and giving you a laugh...my kitty has recently been very insistent about getting attention and going on my lap. She comes up and pats my arm or my legs until I sit in the way she wants me to...lol...it's all about her wants!