• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Carey

Extraordinary
Escape from 2020 in Carrara

I was thinking something a bit more simple, like a 60' sailboat with servants and crew, what's with the wasp? get put in a hole and eggs laid in your ears and get eaten alive when they hatch? Great idea, have to go....Scotty Beam me up

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
With Harry settled until the start of next Hogwarts term, attention is turned to the state of his financial prospects. James Potter had donated most of his fortune for the Order's use during the war, leaving his son with enough to see him through Hogwarts comfortably, but not much beyond that.

Snape and McGonagall point out to Albus that it would be reasonable to investigate the ruin in Godric's Hollow (which was, in fact Dumbledore's own property given over to the Potters as a safe house while they were in hiding) to see whether any family heirlooms have been sitting there, unclaimed.

First there is a visit to the graveyard. Where Albus has his own respects to pay.

In 2011:
2011.jpg

And in 2020:
2020.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The old Dumbledore cottage has been sealed as a memorial for the past decade. But the Headmaster has access. It is immediately evident that the house was thoroughly scoured by souvenir hunters before the Ministry made it inaccessible.

Still, there are some locked and warded places which hold useful legacy items, and an honest-to-Merlin treasure consisting of Lily's wedding jewelry -- which has been in the Potter family for centuries. James's school trunk has also survived intact, and Harry will get good use of it.

And then something is dropped and rolls under the bed. Snape, retrieving it, discovers a codex bound in red leather.
When he touches it, it attacks him.

2011 version:

2011.jpg

And 2020:
2020.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol
I had to read that one twice :eek: :flower02:

it's nothing special just quickly knocked up for a render I wanted to do.. but you can have my child.. um ... I mean model :D
:applause::applause:Love the models...I had to read twice also...must be the Australian sense of humor.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Minerva takes charge of the mysterious book -- which she claims is a repository of magic that is *exclusively* for witches. Emphatically *not* wizards.

A week later, Snape and Harry have another set of errands to be run in Diagon Alley. First, to pick up the school shoes which they had commissioned the previous week. then a trip to Flourish and Blotts for some additional books, and then Albus had asked Snape to take Harry to the Leaky cauldron to meet with Hagrid, who would be in the alley on Hogwarts business.

At the leatherworker's they encounter Augusta Longbottom, her brother Algie, and her grandson Neville.

Harry ends up feeling very sorry for Neville.

2011 version:
2011.jpg

And 2020:
2020.jpg