• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, Harpsburg. Nice set. I thought it was Faveral because he did a lot of those types of scenes as well.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
getting hard to get lost in the crowd ~ rendered in Carrara :shineon:

Hornet3d

Wise
Definitely a WIP as I play with some new content, the bungalow is from -applejack - and the jungle from truform. I think it shows potential but I think I can improve some of the materials, I 'll see over the next few days.

WIP Jungle HW.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, I saw that new AJ set and liked it. Do keep updating the render until you're totally satisfied with it, as I'm sure it'll be great.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Hornet3D -- that jungle needs more plants. It's not materials so much as the barrenness of the place. Most jungles are rather squished with plants fighting for every square inch.

Hornet3d

Wise
Ohhhh, I saw that new AJ set and liked it. Do keep updating the render until you're totally satisfied with it, as I'm sure it'll be great.
Hornet3D -- that jungle needs more plants. It's not materials so much as the barrenness of the place. Most jungles are rather squished with plants fighting for every square inch.

Thank you both for taking the time to comment. I am happy with the bungalow but the jungle not so much, it does need more plants but the scarceness is probably down to me as I have only used a few scene sections from the main jungle package to lower the demand on the resources make building the scene easier so I need to revisit that decision. There is nothing too wrong with the scene textures but I have some stunning rocks and ground cover from the ShaaraMuse3D collection that I am sure will prove better.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I was going to ask if that's what you did. I did a couple of one light render years ago, and that was the type of lighting I had in one of them as well.

Nicely done JV. :)